• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me.

In summary, "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by cooks of all skill levels. The cookbook is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and can be obtained by hosting a cooking party. It includes a variety of recipes for different dietary restrictions and preferences, with substitutions provided for certain ingredients. Additionally, there is a section dedicated to international cuisine, featuring recipes from different countries around the world.
DebbieJ
I knew I couldn't escape it forever.

A customer placed an individual order instead of a show order. And yes, it affects the host rewards and she wants to close ASAP.

UGH UGH UGH!!!!

And of course I can't do anything about it until Tuesday.

Sorry Debbie,
Do you have any individual orders that you can put on this ladies show to make up the difference? Let us know how you handle it.

By then, it may be too late.
Hopefully something can happen!

Aww, that stinks, Deb. No advice; just empathy.

Try letting the customer know what happened & the difference it makes for the host. I've had a couple customers place the order again on the show, and just do immediate return/refund when their "2nd" order came from the online order.
They'd be paying double at first, but they'll get their money back. I've had a couple hosts offer to cover the $4 shipping charge for their friends' order on the show, or add it to someone elses order...

Otherwise, chalk it up to lesson learned... some people really need help with the whole "order under the host's name" part of the whole process. :p

I FINALLY got ahold of the guest and she is going to replace her order. Whew! And good thing I called her. She ordered the three tier stand without any squares or bowls, so I was able to add $30 to her order for those!

My host will be thrilled!!

Yippee! I'm glad this story had a happy ending.

Nice Save!

Related to Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me.

1. What is "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me."?

"Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

2. Are the recipes in "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by cooks of all skill levels.

3. Can I purchase "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." in stores?

"Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can host a cooking party with a consultant to get your hands on this cookbook.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions mentioned in "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me."?

Yes, "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. Substitutions are also provided for certain ingredients.

5. Can I find international recipes in "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me."?

Yes, "Ugh! It's Finally Happened to Me." includes a section dedicated to international cuisine, featuring recipes from different countries around the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • JennLizFran