• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Schedule: Track A vs. Track B - Which One Are You On?

In summary, there are two tracks for the conference, A and B, and they are assigned by upper level directors. The tracks may impact workshop scheduling and meal times, but everyone is still able to attend the general sessions. It is not necessary to know who is attending before assigning the tracks. A meet and greet is planned for this year's conference and everyone is looking forward to meeting in person. Some attendees are unsure if they will be able to attend due to financial constraints or other commitments.
Becca - unless they change it this year, you will not get the Fall/Winter Special Edition of the Consultant News unless you are there for the final General Session. They usually give it out after NC is over on your way out the door from the last general session so you may want to re-think leaving on Wednesday. I was looking and it is rather hard to tell what is happening when. I see no mention of Career Club Lunch, Breakfast of Caring and I noted too that unless you are higher up on the ladder, we have free time every single night. Wow. What a difference. Even by going one more day, there actually seems to be less going on. Hummm. Bummer as lunches are a different times too.

pampered1224 said:
What a difference. Even by going one more day, there actually seems to be less going on. Hummm.

Exactly my thought.

Track B for meeee :) I've gotten so many of my girls on CS we are all very excited to meet fellow cheffers face to face! Spring launch was great, even with the few we met there ... so NC will be a blast getting to talk face to face with everyone!!

I'm praying I will be able to go this year ... so I'm speaking it into action :)

pcchefjane said:
Yes we did have fun! :) I am in Track A!
Woohoo, me too!! Not sure if it really makes a difference, since it just affects when we have workshops and general session - during which, we hopefully won't be socializing much, anyway. But, looking forward to spending more time with you than 30 seconds for a hug!Oh, and I definitely think you should share a room with Dina, to make sure she stays a respectable distance from my DG!ETA: I looked more closely at the schedule earlier, and realize the meals and sessions are NOT at the same time!! What the heck?! Oh, well, hopefully we really will have free time in the evenings to hang out.

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
Becca - unless they change it this year, you will not get the Fall/Winter Special Edition of the Consultant News unless you are there for the final General Session. They usually give it out after NC is over on your way out the door from the last general session so you may want to re-think leaving on Wednesday. I was looking and it is rather hard to tell what is happening when. I see no mention of Career Club Lunch, Breakfast of Caring and I noted too that unless you are higher up on the ladder, we have free time every single night. Wow. What a difference. Even by going one more day, there actually seems to be less going on. Hummm. Bummer as lunches are a different times too.

Thanks John, I know what I would be missing if I wasn't there for the last day. Just have to juggle lots of priorities and explore all the options and am not thinking of Conference as an all or nothing but with some in-between options as well. With it starting so early (track A) on Tues. morning, gotta fly in Mon. PM meaning one more hotel night. Some years I've been able to fly in the day it starts and fly out right after it's over.

Definitely think more details are to come, ie. career club, breakfast of caring, or maybe they're changing the recognition for those to ribbons and standing during general session with the $1million career club people and top caring sellers on stage. We certainly can't expect it to be the same as it's been in the past!

Feedback will be important this year. Remember these thoughts and be sure to fill in the post-event survey.

I am track A

<h2>1. What is the difference between Track A and Track B at Conference?</h2><p>The two tracks at Conference refer to the different schedules for meals and events during the event. Track A and Track B have different times and locations for meals, workshops, and other activities.</p><h2>2. How do I know which track I am on?</h2><p>You can find out which track you are on by checking the Conference page. Click on the track button and it will display whether you are on Track A or Track B.</p><h2>3. Can I switch tracks if I want to attend a specific event or workshop?</h2><p>No, the tracks are set by your Executive Directors and cannot be changed. However, you may be able to attend certain events or workshops that are open to both tracks.</p><h2>4. Is one track better than the other?</h2><p>No, both tracks offer a variety of events and workshops. Your track is simply determined by your Executive Directors and is not an indication of the quality of your experience at Conference.</p><h2>5. Do I have to stick to my designated track for the entire Conference?</h2><p>Yes, it is important to stick to your designated track for the entire Conference in order to ensure that there is enough space and resources for all attendees. However, there may be some events or workshops that are open to both tracks.</p>

1. What is the difference between Track A and Track B at Conference?

The two tracks at Conference refer to the different schedules for meals and events during the event. Track A and Track B have different times and locations for meals, workshops, and other activities.

2. How do I know which track I am on?

You can find out which track you are on by checking the Conference page. Click on the track button and it will display whether you are on Track A or Track B.

3. Can I switch tracks if I want to attend a specific event or workshop?

No, the tracks are set by your Executive Directors and cannot be changed. However, you may be able to attend certain events or workshops that are open to both tracks.

4. Is one track better than the other?

No, both tracks offer a variety of events and workshops. Your track is simply determined by your Executive Directors and is not an indication of the quality of your experience at Conference.

5. Do I have to stick to my designated track for the entire Conference?

Yes, it is important to stick to your designated track for the entire Conference in order to ensure that there is enough space and resources for all attendees. However, there may be some events or workshops that are open to both tracks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • cmdtrgd