• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Go for No" - How It Helped Me Out of a Slump

In summary, Jolie was successful in her goal of not buying any speaker material at the conference, but she did purchase a "Go for No" package online. She is also successful in tracking her no's and comparing them to her goals. She is successful in hosting a coach call, but is not successful in providing reassurance that the guest received the information she provided. Five people attended the party, and the past host told Jolie she wants to rebook.
baychef
Silver Member
Hi everyone!

You have all been great listening and helping through discouraging times with PC. Now I want to make sure I tell you what is helping me out of this latest and biggest slump.

Although I promised myself I would not buy any speaker material at conference no matter how good they were, I went against my promise and bought the "Go for No" package on line after I heard these two speak.

With my new vehicle, I have a working CD player and had over an hour drive yesterday (one way). Also I have been listening to the CD's on my way to and from work.

They are helping me trememdously! So I am starting to try to track some of my no's and finding out where some of my weak areas are. Some I knew and some I think I will be suprised with.

Will let you know if my tracking form I made up works for me will share if I can get it to help me.

Thanks for listening and supporting! Hoping to not be droning on as much!!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing the progress and results.

Glad you are happy with your investment. I've never heard the program, so appreciate the positive feedback!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Looking forward to hearing the progress and results.

Jolie, I think this will be more of an exercise in "awareness". I am tracking several aspects about what I am actually doing and comparing it with I THINK I am doing!! Keeping myself honest with my business.

So at this party, although I sent out the guest list, it came back with just names so I could not send out invitations. Although I did host coach after I received the list, I am finding out that I should have been host coaching her before when she had received the list.

I host coached her to call all of her contacts before the party but there is no reassurance that she is doing this. I will do a reminder call through post calls but no information was provided.

Five people showed up. Mom, the past host and her boyfriend, a niece and a family member from the husband's side of the family.

I did give a good recruiting speel but did not do the full service checkout. The past host told me she wants to rebook. Notes were made on what I showed with sauces that her BF liked.

With this I need to see for myself the areas where I need to target for improvement. IMO, my business has become a bit sloppy and I need to track all of my results and not just look at the successes.

baychef said:
IMO, my business has become a bit sloppy

I have been sloppy and lazy and those results are showing up. Now it's fall and I'm determined to do better... fresh start!

1. What is "Go for No" and how can it help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

"Go for No" is a mindset and strategy that encourages individuals to embrace rejection and view it as a necessary stepping stone towards success. As a Pampered Chef consultant, this can help you overcome the fear of rejection and confidently approach potential customers, resulting in increased sales and growth for your business.

2. How does the "Go for No" mindset differ from traditional sales approaches?

The "Go for No" mindset focuses on the number of rejections you receive, rather than the number of yeses. This shift in thinking allows you to see each rejection as a valuable learning experience and motivates you to continue pushing for more opportunities, ultimately leading to greater success.

3. Can "Go for No" really help me get out of a sales slump?

Yes, "Go for No" can be a powerful tool for getting out of a sales slump. By embracing rejection and using it as a tool for growth, you can regain your confidence and motivation, leading to increased sales and success.

4. How can I incorporate "Go for No" into my daily routine as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to incorporate "Go for No" into your daily routine is to set a specific goal for the number of rejections you want to receive each day. This could be through reaching out to a certain number of potential customers or asking for a specific number of referrals. By actively seeking out rejections, you will be taking steps towards achieving your overall goals.

5. Is "Go for No" just about increasing sales, or can it also benefit other aspects of my Pampered Chef business?

While "Go for No" can certainly help increase sales, it can also have a positive impact on other aspects of your business. By embracing rejection and persevering through it, you can build resilience and confidence, which can lead to improved networking, team building, and overall business growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni