Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Thank you guys, but I can't open these 2 docs. My computer doesn't have the software to open these files. Would you mind copying and pasting. My email is [email protected]
Here's the first one
Mandarin Pasta Salad
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 pkg. (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover, refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt) Stockpot; drain in large colandar and rinse under cold running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings. Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 210 mg., Fiber 2 g
Here's the second one
The Pampered Chef ® Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
1 package (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix (plus ingredients to
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cake mix according to package
directions in Classic Batter Bowl; beat until smooth using Stainless
Steel Whisk. Melt butter in Family Skillet over medium heat, tilting
skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet,
2. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in
center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet to
Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake with Skinny Scraper and
carefully invert cake onto Round Platter.
3. Chop chocolate using Crinkle Cutter. Combine half of the caramel
topping with chocolate in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on
HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth using skinny
scraper. Carefully spread caramel fudge glaze over cake using Large
4. Chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over glaze. Drizzle
with remaining caramel sauce, if desired. Serve with vanilla ice cream
using Ice Cream Dipper or whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator.
Serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Alternate: make cake in Fluted Stone, make ½ of caramel/chocolate
topping and pour over cooled cake. Sprinkle pecans.
This recipe is courtesy of your consultant, Kristi Tarducci and can be found in the All The Best Cookbook by The Pampered Chef®
No, you do not need it to cool completely. I usually let it set for a few minutes. Make sure you loosen the sides. The butter you melt in the pan will keep it from sticking to the bottom. You have to be careful and get it where you want it on the platter. I have never had any problems with this recipe. It is fabulous!!