• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mandarin Salad Demo: Searching for a Recipe on 1 May?

In summary, to find the recipe for the Mandarin Salad Demo on 1 May, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for assistance. The ingredients for this dish may vary but commonly include mandarin oranges, lettuce, almonds, and a dressing made with vinegar, oil, and sugar. You can make substitutions to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. The time it takes to make this dish is around 15-20 minutes on average. You can use any Pampered Chef products for the Mandarin Salad Demo, such as the Salad Chopper, Salad & Berry Spinner, and Garlic & Brie Baker.
angmillar
I'm doing a show on the 20th, and the host would like me to demo a mandarin salad. I'm thinking it is in the new salad cookbook that was available on 1 May, and I have misplaced mine.

Does anyone know if this is where I can find it? Also, has anyone tried it??

Thanks in advance!

Maybe the Mandarin Pasta Salad? If so, it's a great show recipe!
Here ya go!

Attachments

• MANDARIN PASTA SALAD[1].doc
    1.9 KB · Views: 326
lacychef said:
Maybe the Mandarin Pasta Salad? If so, it's a great show recipe!
Here ya go!

Lacy,

Thanks for posting this. Do you think I could substitute a can of chicken in this or would that just be gross?

Ah, thanks Lacy!!!

can this salad be prepared the night before? does it taste better to let it sit overnight - or will it get soggy? i have a show tomorrow and thought i'd put it all together as everything is already made. thanks for any thoughts!! :) this is always a crowd pleaser!!

I don't know about the canned chicken....I suppose you could try & let us know, lol! I prefer non-canned usually though.
I would think you could assemble everything except the spinach, then add the spinach when you're ready to serve, so it doesn't get soggy.

1. How do I find the recipe for the Mandarin Salad Demo on 1 May?

To find the recipe for the Mandarin Salad Demo on 1 May, you can visit our website and search for the recipe by typing in the name of the dish or the date of the demo. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Mandarin Salad Demo?

The ingredients for the Mandarin Salad Demo may vary depending on the specific recipe being used. However, some common ingredients for this dish may include mandarin oranges, lettuce, almonds, and a dressing made with vinegar, oil, and sugar.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the Mandarin Salad Demo?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the Mandarin Salad Demo to suit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you could use a different type of fruit instead of mandarin oranges, or a different type of greens instead of lettuce.

4. How long does it take to make the Mandarin Salad Demo?

The time it takes to make the Mandarin Salad Demo may vary depending on the specific recipe and your level of experience in the kitchen. However, on average, this dish can be made in around 15-20 minutes.

5. Can I use any Pampered Chef products for the Mandarin Salad Demo?

Yes, you can use any Pampered Chef products that you have on hand for the Mandarin Salad Demo. Some popular products that may be used for this dish include the Salad Chopper, the Salad & Berry Spinner, and the Garlic & Brie Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies