• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1St Time

In summary, the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time is a delicious dessert recipe that combines fudge, caramel, and pecans in a Pampered Chef skillet. The necessary ingredients include caramels, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, pecans, and vanilla extract. The recipe involves melting the caramels and milk, adding the chocolate chips and vanilla, and topping with pecans. While a regular skillet can be used, a Pampered Chef skillet is recommended for best results. Additional toppings can also be added before the fudge cools and hardens.
TinasKitchen
I've made the pineapple upside down cake but thats pretty much done before the guests arrive. I waited a few minutes for it to cool and then inverted it. I'm assuming I do the same w/ the skillet cake? Then I apply the chocolate/caramel while its still hot? Then chop the nuts and add the caramel on top.

You got it!

I'd let it cool before inverting it. You can put the caramel/choc topping on hot or cool--I've done both. But then I do add the nuts & addtl caramel before the choc cools.

I am making this tomorrow for the first time too!! Tonight I am doing the Tiramisu Brownie Squares for the first time!

I cannot seem to find this recipe...I had it saved to my desktop. Can someone post it again?

Here's the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake Recipe...

Attachments

• TURTLE FUDGE SKILLET CAKE.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 259
TinasKitchen said:
I've made the pineapple upside down cake but thats pretty much done before the guests arrive. I waited a few minutes for it to cool and then inverted it. I'm assuming I do the same w/ the skillet cake? Then I apply the chocolate/caramel while its still hot? Then chop the nuts and add the caramel on top.

My director says THIS is the skillet recipe to do ~ I am going to try this SOON!

Attachments

• Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie.doc
    21 KB · Views: 286
Turtle Skillet was a big hit ! I wish there was enough for me to try it lol I'll have to do it at home or for Thanksgiving or something. Looked awesome too.

Mine turned out great, too!!!!!!

What is the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time?

The Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time is a delicious dessert recipe that can be made in a Pampered Chef skillet. It combines the rich flavors of fudge and caramel with the crunch of pecans for a decadent treat.

What ingredients do I need to make the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time?

You will need a package of caramels, a can of sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and vanilla extract. You will also need a skillet, preferably a Pampered Chef skillet, for cooking the fudge.

How do I make the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time?

To make the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time, first melt the caramels and sweetened condensed milk in a skillet over medium heat. Then, stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla extract until smooth. Finally, top with chopped pecans and let cool before slicing and serving.

Can I use a regular skillet to make the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time?

While you can use a regular skillet to make the Turtle Fudge Skillet, we recommend using a Pampered Chef skillet for the best results. The non-stick surface and even heat distribution make it easier to cook the fudge without burning or sticking.

Can I add other toppings to the Turtle Fudge Skillet for 1st Time?

Yes, you can get creative and add other toppings to the Turtle Fudge Skillet, such as chopped nuts, crushed cookies, or even marshmallows. Just be sure to add them after the fudge has cooked and before it cools and hardens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • Suzy Englert
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LisaAnn
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies