• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tupperware V/S the Pampered Chef Cookware

In summary, Tupperware is more expensive than The Pampered Chef, and their cookware is not as good as PC's.
DZmom
A good friend of mine (a Longaberger Consultant) tells me that she's going to have a Tupperware Party because her niece has become a consultant. Well, we were talking about Tupperware prices v/s The Pampered Chef prices on cookware. She purchase the 10pc set at her show in Oct for 1/2 off. Well while we are talking I get on the Tupperware website and their 8" skillet is only $75!! :eek: :eek: And I have people at my shows complaining that our skillet is $38!!! I mean really, that's just ridiculous!!

Last edited:
I know, I just went to a tupperware show a couple of months ago and noticed the same thing, made me not feel so bad about the prices of our cookware after I looked through the catalog ;) They also have a roaster that is more expensive also.

I hadnt been to a tupperware party in sooooo long I didnt even know they had cookware!! :p

Have you seen it?It's hideous. The lids have a handle like an iron and they are stainless steel. How hard to keep looking nice must that be?

PC's cookware is so much better and a better value!

flashbackWell you spiked my curiousity about tupperware...so I went to there website and I about fell out of my chair. Their set of cookware was nearly $800.00!!!! :eek: I can't even imagine someone buying those at that price, but maybe I'm just frugle. I don't guess I have been to a Tupperware party in 20 yrs, don't ever hear of anybody selling it anymore. Hey thanks for the flashback...much appreciated!! :p

Not to rain on anyone's parade but...Do not forget one major selling point they have.
It is stainless and not teflon clad aluminum.
You know the stories regarding aluminum and alzheimers.
Otherwise, that is completely nuts!
I love to cook but there is no way on earth I would spend $800 on a set of cookware that I could very easily burn something in and not be able to get clean afterwards. No way, no how!
Someone also told me they have what is called a "limited lifetime warranty".
Meaning there are catches whereas with ours, it is usually no questions asked.

It's actually laughable to think someone would spend that much.

Tupperware Pots and PansI was reading through all of the current postings and came across this one regarding Tupperware pots and pans. I must confess...I absolutely love them. I have a set of PC ones and Tupperware's full set....everything they have made so far.

I love it! It you haven't seen it in person, oh my gosh! You will want to. It's amazing. It's elegant, durable and solid. I noticed someone mentioned something about it must be hard to clean. It is not. You could wipe it down with a paper towel, it's that easy. Not to mention that there is a awesome cleaner for stainless steel products called Dawn Power Dissolver which cleans up the outside so it looks just like the first day you bought it. The handles are rivetted on and it's tri-ply clad which consists of aluminum layered and fused between inner and outer sheets of stainless steel. The thickness of the aluminum core is consistent throughout the base to ensure even and more efficient heat conduction on all cooking surfaces. It's 18/10 gauge stainless steel. Cast hollow handles offer a good grip and stay cool handles when cooking.

The culinary collection pieces easily sell at regular price and right now our whole 7 piece set of half price $360.00 so we have sold out and our on back order, which is unusual for Tupperware (to be on back order). It sells, ladies. Once someone uses it as a demo that's it...Tupperware this year has put almost every piece if their culinary collection on sale at least once this year so it makes it more affordable for those who can't break down to buy it at regular price. I wouldn't...but I certainly would get it for half off as a hostess without a doubt.

I have researched both companies lines and can tell you from personal and professional experience that there is a difference between the two. Try to be opened minded, ladies. It's funny how PC and TW are like the Marines and the Army, always bickering about who's better. There are benefits to both. There was a mention about the limited lifetime warranty, the limited is 10 year on the teflon coating and they do not cover the glass lid should you break it. Other than that it's a lifetime warranty just like everything else they sell to include their chef series knives.

I have sold Tupperware for 9 years and sold PC for 2 years. I love both companies and there are quite a few similarities....and I can honestly say that there are some wonderful things that each company offers that appeals to everyone. We are in business doing the same thing offering a solution to everyone's kitchen problems/needs.

Question!?Why do people always join our discussions? First that Ebay lady now Tupperware. What next?!

Because We must be doing it right!Not to sound conceeded or anything but apparently we are the only ones with a site like this. Not to mention a bunch of great people who like sharing and doing what we do the best way we can!!!
And the tupperware lady is a PC lady too.

Thank you to the Tupperware lady for telling us about your cookware. It's always best to be informed. Personally I feel that even though some of our product lines cross each other we are sellling solutions to our customer's kitchen needs and for the most part we are offering help in different areas.

I sold Tupperware 30 years ago for a couple years and have had my PC business for 3 1/2 years now. Personally I wouldn't sell Tupperware today but then I wouldn't sell most things out there. I have a passion for the PC products and can speak from the heart about our company. But there is a niche out there for each of the companies and we need to support each other.

Thanks tupperluv!
I always appreciate learning something that will help me know my product, especially how it relates to others on the market. I believe that it shows to my customers that I am very educated and savvy about what is out there.

Your post did a great job comparing tupperware v. pc cookware from your personal & professional experience.

What is the difference between Tupperware and Pampered Chef cookware?

Tupperware and Pampered Chef are both brands that offer high-quality cookware and kitchen tools. However, there are some key differences between the two.

Tupperware primarily specializes in plastic containers for food storage and preparation. Their cookware is made of plastic and is designed for microwave and freezer use.

Pampered Chef, on the other hand, offers a wider range of cookware options including stoneware, stainless steel, and non-stick options. Their cookware is designed for use on stovetops and in ovens.

Which brand offers better quality cookware?

Both Tupperware and Pampered Chef are known for their high-quality products. However, Pampered Chef tends to have a more diverse range of cookware options and is often preferred by professional chefs for its durability and performance.

Ultimately, the best brand for you will depend on your specific cooking needs and preferences.

Is Tupperware or Pampered Chef cookware more expensive?

The prices of Tupperware and Pampered Chef cookware vary depending on the specific products and materials used. However, in general, Pampered Chef cookware tends to be more expensive due to its high-quality materials and reputation.

That being said, both brands offer products at a range of price points to accommodate different budgets.

Which brand is more environmentally friendly?

Tupperware and Pampered Chef both prioritize sustainability and offer products made with environmentally friendly materials.

Tupperware is known for its reusable and durable plastic containers, reducing the need for disposable plastic bags and containers. Pampered Chef also offers a range of eco-friendly products, including stoneware and stainless steel cookware that can last for years.

Can I use Tupperware and Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, both Tupperware and Pampered Chef cookware are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the specific care instructions for each product to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • Nikki Wortman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies