• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tupperware Impressions Tumblers

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is looking for Tupperware tumblers for their kids but does not want to pay the expensive prices. They have found them at garage sales in the past and are now asking if anyone has any they would be willing to sell. Another person suggests checking thrift stores or eBay. They also mention that they have some tumblers in pastel colors that they got from Target when Tupperware was briefly sold there. The person looking for tumblers asks to buy them and the conversation continues with others discussing their love for the tumblers and the high prices. The conversation ends with someone mentioning that they saw a set of tumblers on sale on the Tupperware website for a more reasonable price.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know this is totally off-topic but I am on the hunt for some of these tumblers as my kids love them and I love that the kids spill less with them. But I thikn Tupperware's prices are absolutely obnoxious and I have no desire to host a TW show to get them cheaper.

I occasionally find them at garage sales really cheap but have not been out garage saling lately and would love to get my hands on some more -- do any of you, by any chance, have some you'd like to get rid of? I don't care if they're new or used...

I have them also...I agree...they are great.

Have you tried thrift stores or I hate to say it...ebay?

I have some I could part with. They are the pastels.
I got them at Target when they briefly sold Tupperware there.

I will never part with my impressions bowls, though.

kspry said:
I have some I could part with. They are the pastels.
I got them at Target when they briefly sold Tupperware there.

I will never part with my impressions bowls, though.

I'd love to buy them from you - how much are you asking?

PurpleAngel said:
I have them also...I agree...they are great.

Have you tried thrift stores or I hate to say it...ebay?

I used to look in the thrift stores but now my allergies have gotten so bad that I can barely breathe in teh thrift stores - too dusty! All I have been able to find on Ebay is brand new ones at full price or more. :(

I love those! They are ridiculously priced, but so worth it when you have little ones.

I love these too - discovered them when I went to a scrapbook party - the consultant used those for our drinks. I had my MIL get me a set for Christmas... I didn't want to pay for them!! :) I want some more... maybe b-day!

I was just looking at the tupperware website and noticed that they had a set of four 10 oz tumblers impressions on sale for $12.99 under the online exclusives! I had remembered reading something about them on this site so I thought I would let you know what I found!

JoLynn

jbarnhill said:
I was just looking at the tupperware website and noticed that they had a set of four 10 oz tumblers impressions on sale for $12.99 under the online exclusives! I had remembered reading something about them on this site so I thought I would let you know what I found!

JoLynn

I am so cheap - after shipping that'd still be more than $ a cup. I wana pay like $1 a cup - LOL
But thanks :)

Related to Tupperware Impressions Tumblers

1. What are the dimensions of the Tupperware Impressions Tumblers?

The Tupperware Impressions Tumblers have a capacity of 16 ounces and measure 6 inches in height and 3 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Tupperware Impressions Tumblers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tupperware Impressions Tumblers are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack for best results.

3. Can these tumblers be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Tupperware Impressions Tumblers are designed to be used for both hot and cold beverages. They are made with a durable, BPA-free material that can withstand a wide range of temperatures.

4. Do the Tupperware Impressions Tumblers come with a lid?

Yes, each Tupperware Impressions Tumbler comes with a matching seal-tight lid. The lid helps to keep your drinks fresh and prevents spills.

5. Is the Tupperware Impressions Tumbler set available in different colors?

Yes, the Tupperware Impressions Tumbler set is available in a variety of vibrant colors, including red, blue, green, and purple. You can choose your favorite color or mix and match for a fun set!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tbirdsell11
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies