• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead

In summary, "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants troubleshoot issues with their personal websites. It can be accessed by logging into the consultant account and clicking on the "Web Host Trouble" tab. The service provides updates and maintenance for personal websites, including software updates, security updates, and performance enhancements. There is no cost for using "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" and updates are performed on a regular basis, though the frequency may vary depending on the website's needs.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Apparently there is an issue with my web host so I am checking into it. I will keep you updated. Thanks!

Just an update - we are still down. I am soooo sorry.My programmer said it was the web host, the web host said it was my programmer... GRRRRR...

Yay - we're back online! Thanks for your patience!

1. What is "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead"?

"My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" is a service provided by Pampered Chef to help our independent consultants troubleshoot any issues they may be having with their personal websites.

2. How do I access "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead"?

You can access "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Web Host Trouble" tab.

3. What types of updates can I expect with "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead"?

"My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" provides updates and maintenance for your personal website, such as software updates, security updates, and performance enhancements.

4. Is there a cost for using "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead"?

No, "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead" is a complimentary service provided to all Pampered Chef independent consultants.

5. How often are updates performed with "My Web Host Trouble: Updates Ahead"?

We strive to perform updates on a regular basis to ensure your website is running smoothly. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the specific needs of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies