• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Website Login Issues with a Personal Web Assistant

In summary, if you are unable to log in to your Personal Web Assistant account, you can try resetting your password or contacting customer service for assistance. If you are using the correct login information but still cannot access your account, check for typos or reach out to customer service. You can change your login email address for your account, and if you receive an error message when logging in, check your login information and internet connection. You can access your account from multiple devices, but it is recommended to log out on public or shared devices for security purposes.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone having trouble getting into their website? I can get there and shop and look around but, if I log in and try and update customers or web design, I get a screen that says "null" all over it.

Am I alone?

I logged onto my website & acted like a customer fine & through CC I clicked to update my site fine.

Mine seems to be fine too.
sorry, that's not much help... maybe try restarting your computer or at least your web browser

What should I do if I am unable to log in to my Personal Web Assistant account?

If you are having trouble logging in to your Personal Web Assistant account, please try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If that does not work, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

I am using the correct login information but still cannot access my account. What could be the issue?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to access your account even with the correct login information. Please make sure you are using the correct email address associated with your account and that your caps lock is not on. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I change my login email address for my Personal Web Assistant account?

Yes, you can change your login email address for your Personal Web Assistant account. Simply go to your account settings and click on the "Edit" button next to your current email address. You will be prompted to enter your new email address and verify it before saving the changes.

I am receiving an error message when trying to log in. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to log in, please make sure you are using the correct login information and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I access my Personal Web Assistant account from multiple devices?

Yes, you can access your Personal Web Assistant account from multiple devices as long as you use the same login information. However, we recommend logging out of your account when using a public or shared device to ensure the security of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMichele1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • byrd1956