1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tt help!

1. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Just starting with TT, and I want to get a May newsletter out. I can't figure out how to insert/change the Host of the month's name and total. I'm sure it's easy, but I can't do it on either the preview, or the copy that I e-mailed to myself.

Also....when I paste the HTML code into my e-mail program and sent it, it still comes across looking like the code and not the newsletter....what am I doing wrong. I really don't know what it's supposed to be.....

TIA

May 3, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Not really for sure, I use the iContact version.

May 3, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I use the email version and if you click that it will go the email you have on file there.
    Then you open it, click forward and edit to your heart's content. I usually forward it to myself. Then when it's done, I hit send, and it comes into my inbox ready to go. I then reforward it to all on my list.

HTH!

May 3, 2009
  4. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

That's the trick....hit "forward" then you can edit.

Oh, please send with the customers e-mails in the BCC section, so that no one can see the other's info!

May 3, 2009
  5. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I use Webmail, and when I forward I have to choose inline attachment (which I can't open to edit) or text (which removes all the formatting.)

Isn't there anyway to download it as a file to my desktop?

Looked for a "help" menu on TT and couldn't find one, so I came to ask the experts! :)

May 4, 2009
  6. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Just e-mail Joy. She always is quick to respond!

May 4, 2009
Have something to add?