• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting TT: Host Name and Total Issues in May Newsletter

In summary, the "Troubleshooting TT" section in the May Newsletter provides tips and solutions for common issues when hosting a Pampered Chef party. The host name for an upcoming party can be found on the invitation, by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, or by logging into the account. If party's total sales are inaccurate, contact a consultant for assistance. The host name for a submitted party can be changed by contacting a consultant. If having trouble accessing party information on the website, try clearing cache and cookies or contact a consultant for help.
straitfan
Gold Member
Just starting with TT, and I want to get a May newsletter out. I can't figure out how to insert/change the Host of the month's name and total. I'm sure it's easy, but I can't do it on either the preview, or the copy that I e-mailed to myself.

Also....when I paste the HTML code into my e-mail program and sent it, it still comes across looking like the code and not the newsletter....what am I doing wrong. I really don't know what it's supposed to be.....

TIA

Not really for sure, I use the iContact version.

I use the email version and if you click that it will go the email you have on file there.
Then you open it, click forward and edit to your heart's content. I usually forward it to myself. Then when it's done, I hit send, and it comes into my inbox ready to go. I then reforward it to all on my list.

HTH!

That's the trick....hit "forward" then you can edit.

Oh, please send with the customers e-mails in the BCC section, so that no one can see the other's info!

I use Webmail, and when I forward I have to choose inline attachment (which I can't open to edit) or text (which removes all the formatting.)Isn't there anyway to download it as a file to my desktop? Looked for a "help" menu on TT and couldn't find one, so I came to ask the experts! :)

Just e-mail Joy. She always is quick to respond!

1. What is the purpose of the "Troubleshooting TT" section in the May Newsletter?

The "Troubleshooting TT" section in the May Newsletter is designed to provide helpful tips and solutions for common issues that hosts may encounter when hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I find the host name for my upcoming party?

You can find the host name for your upcoming party by checking your party invitation or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the host name by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your party details.

3. What should I do if my party's total sales are not reflecting accurately?

If you notice that your party's total sales are not reflecting accurately, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your party's total is correct.

4. Can I change the host name for my party after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can change the host name for your party after it has been submitted. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be able to assist you with making the necessary changes.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing my party's information on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble accessing your party's information on the Pampered Chef website, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views