• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many contacts should I include in a batch when sending e-mails?

In summary, the conversation was about sending out a Mother's Day sale email using different email programs and how to avoid being flagged as spam. The recommended batch size for sending emails was discussed, with the "trigger" quantity being as low as seven. The conversation also included tips on how to copy and paste the email content into different programs, such as iContact and Outlook. Ultimately, the individual was able to successfully send the email using their email program by revealing the HTML coding.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to send out the Mother's Day sale e-mail, but not use my PWS to do it. It's too bad I can't get the message to copy over into iContact. So I'm sending it using my e-mail program. I know they recommend sending out the emails in batches, so that the email program doesn't think you are spamming. But what is the recommended amount of contacts to include in a batch? 10? More?

I have heard the "trigger" quantity can be as low as 7 to be considered spam. Soooo sad for us who have legitimate large quantities of email addresses to send to.

Ugg! 7?!! Yikes! How annoying. It still will be easier than dealing with my PWS though. :D

I send my newsletters out via yahoo mail and can get about 50 to 100 I think in a batch (I keep all the addresses in a word document) before they say I have sent too many. I used to have to wait 1 hour in between, but this last time I think I resent every 1/2 hour till done. I know people received them as I had quite a few responses, believe it or not.

You CAN get it into iContact! Send it to yourself, and copy and paste the content, it works!

I tried, but only the text makes it over. I can't get all the images and formatting and font styles to copy right. Do you think it because I have a Mac?

I don't know about that. I use Gmail, and I'm able to C&P the whole email. If you have Outlook, there is also a "View Source" option, from which you can copy the HTML, which will then put the pictures in, too.

Thank you Noora! I played around w/ my email program and found how it can reveal the HTML coding. I was able to copy and paste that and it worked! Thanks so much!!

Glad you got it to work!

1. Can I schedule emails to be sent in batches?

Yes, you can schedule emails to be sent in batches through our Batch Email feature. This allows you to send a large number of emails at once without overwhelming your recipients or your email server.

2. How do I create a batch email?

To create a batch email, go to your email dashboard and click on the "Batch Email" tab. From there, you can select the recipients, customize the email content, and choose the time and date for the batch to be sent.

3. Is there a limit to how many emails I can send in a batch?

The limit for batch emails is determined by your email server or provider. However, we recommend keeping your batches under 500 recipients to ensure the best deliverability and avoid any potential issues.

4. Can I track the success of my batch emails?

Yes, you can track the success of your batch emails through our email tracking feature. This will show you who opened your email, clicked on any links, and if there were any delivery issues.

5. Can I personalize batch emails for each recipient?

Yes, you can personalize batch emails by using merge tags in your email content. These tags will automatically insert each recipient's name, email, or any other information you have collected into the email for a more personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies