• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Sign Someone Online-It Shows No Kit Credit

I typed in her full name as cassaBdra and had to edit to cassaNdra.then I thought it might be because of her party and edited her name to the Cassie that was on her show, and it gave me the error still.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
for the show I am entering.

I have called PC already, but am awaiting an hour+ call back and thought I'd ask to see if anyone knows.

everytime I click to go to the next screen it says:

Our records indicate that a kit credit is unavailable for the Consultant number, Show type and Show number you have entered. Please recheck your entries or contact the Consultant of your Show. Please keep in mind that the Show must be received and processed by The Pampered Chef® Home Office before a kit credit can be applied toward your agreement

the show has been processed and shipped. I did input the kit credit on her hostess order from her show. the numbers are all correct that I entered.

what is going on?

You have to wait 2 or 3 days after you submit the show to order the kit.

chefkristin said:
You have to wait 2 or 3 days after you submit the show to order the kit.

But if the show is showing as shipped then it should be ok...something is not right...

dannyzmom said:
But if the show is showing as shipped then it should be ok...something is not right...
Oh Sorry I missed that part.

yup-the show was submitted on the 31st and shipped on the 2nd.
I don't know!

the weird thing was, it went through fine the first time I entered it in..then I had to go back and edit her name to the correct spelling, and that is when it started giving me the reject message

I wish I could just start over and start a new agreement because it was working fine.

jessica_momof6 said:
I don't know!

the weird thing was, it went through fine the first time I entered it in..then I had to go back and edit her name to the correct spelling, and that is when it started giving me the reject message

I wish I could just start over and start a new agreement because it was working fine.
I think your only option is to call HO and wait. They can call you back, you don't have to wait on the line.

jessica_momof6 said:
I don't know!

What a headache!!
Let us know what HO says!
I am waiting for a shwo to ship (submitted 4/2) so I can put her kit agreement in, too!!

chefkristin said:
I think your only option is to call HO and wait. They can call you back, you don't have to wait on the line.

yay, I am waiting for them to call back. I was just hoping someone might have some insight.

thanks!

jessica_momof6 said:
I don't know!

That is why! The kit credit is already assigned to the wrong name person, even though you didn't submit the agreement with the wrong name, so you will have to talk to someone at HO so they can cancel the credit from the wrong name and put it on the right name. Sorry!

gilliandanielle said:
That is why! The kit credit is already assigned to the wrong name person, even though you didn't submit the agreement with the wrong name, so you will have to talk to someone at HO so they can cancel the credit from the wrong name and put it on the right name. Sorry!

no-I tried changing it to her shortened name and it still didn't do it.

her party was under the name Cassie.

I typed in her full name as cassaBdra and had to edit to cassaNdra.

when it was the B, it worked fine. after I edited to the N-it showed the error

then I thought it might be because of her party and edited her name to the Cassie that was on her show, and it gave me the error still.

I don't get it.

Hmmmm - this has me thinking...my host who is going to be using her kit credit this week....her show went in under "Liz" but her legal name (and her kit will be in this name) is Elizabeth...what do I do?

just got off the phone with them.

they have no clue. the lady is going to leave it for the day time people to review in that department and they will call me back tomorrow.

figures, my FIRST recruit, and it has to do this! LOL

dannyzmom said:
Hmmmm - this has me thinking...my host who is going to be using her kit credit this week....her show went in under "Liz" but her legal name (and her kit will be in this name) is Elizabeth...what do I do?
I did this fine! I think anyone can sign up and use a kit credit on a show until HO catches it... I had a show with a lady that goes by Ivy, so I put her show under Ivy. She signed up under her first name of Katheryne and used the kit credit from the "Ivy" show just fine!

If she sends in her agreement with out the kit credit she can send an email to HO requesting the $ be credited back to her credit card or she can exchange it for product. I just had a recruit have this happen about a week ago.

Related to Trying to Sign Someone Online-It Shows No Kit Credit

What is kit credit and why is it not showing up when I try to sign someone online?

Kit credit refers to the free products and tools that a new consultant receives when they sign up with Pampered Chef. It is not showing up for you because the person you are trying to sign up has likely already been in contact with another consultant or has recently signed up themselves.

Can I still receive kit credit if the person I am trying to sign up has already been in contact with another consultant?

Unfortunately, no. Kit credit can only be received by new consultants who have not yet been in contact with any other Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a way to check if the person I am trying to sign up has already been in contact with another consultant?

Yes, you can use the Consultant Locator tool on our website. This will show you the contact information for all active consultants in your area.

If the person I am trying to sign up has already been in contact with another consultant, can I still sign them up?

Yes, you can still sign them up under you as their consultant. However, you will not receive kit credit for this sign up.

What should I do if the person I am trying to sign up does not show up as a new consultant, but they have never signed up before?

In this case, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you determine the issue and get the person signed up properly under you as their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • Sheila