• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Send Evite From Pws and It Is Using Last Years Info???

In summary, to send an Evite from your Pampered Chef website, go to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "Send an Evite" and choose the event you want to send the Evite for. From there, you can customize the Evite and send it to your guests. If your Evite is using last year's information, make sure you have selected the correct event and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. To edit the information on your Evite, click on the "Customize" button on the Evite preview page. You can also add your own images or graphics to the Evite. If your guests are not receiving the Evite, double check their email addresses
I am having a catalog show and am trying to send out invitations through my website but the text of the invite is showing info for guest specials from LAST year??? Any suggestions?

check the date.

I did and I am using Sept. 2008 dates.

they are updating the website TODAY! So thats probably why. :) Give them some time (even if you don't have it..ha ha)

Call and get the tech support folks on it. They just did a bunch of updates to the website and PWS connections.

I had that problem too, try going in the the sample email and hitting the return to default button, but then you also have to save the default. That is what worked for me, after all my guests got an email about hosting a help whip cancer party in May!!

Related to Trying to Send Evite From Pws and It Is Using Last Years Info???

What is the process for sending an Evite from my Pampered Chef website?

To send an Evite from your Pampered Chef website, go to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "Send an Evite" and choose the event you want to send the Evite for. From there, you can customize the Evite and send it to your guests.

Why is my Evite using last year's information instead of the current event information?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have selected the correct event when customizing your Evite. If you have multiple events with similar names, it's easy to accidentally select the wrong one. If you have confirmed that you have the correct event selected, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to send the Evite again.

How can I edit the information on my Evite before sending it?

To edit the information on your Evite, click on the "Customize" button on the Evite preview page. This will allow you to make changes to the event title, date, time, location, and any other details before sending it to your guests.

Can I add my own images or graphics to the Evite?

Yes, you can add your own images or graphics to the Evite by clicking on the "Add Photos" button on the customize page. You can upload your own images or choose from a selection of pre-made graphics provided by Pampered Chef.

What should I do if my guests are not receiving the Evite?

If your guests are not receiving the Evite, make sure you have entered their email addresses correctly and that the Evite is not going to their spam or junk folders. You can also try sending the Evite again or reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingwithdot