• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Put Together My Lapboards

In summary, the author is trying to put together her first party and is considering adding Hostess benefits in June. She recommends including the Door Prize Drawing Slip, talking about host specials for the month you want to book, and handing out customer care cards.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Good morning everyone!! And, thank you in advance for all your help. I have my FIRST :blushing: party this afternoon, & I was trying to put together my LapBoards, to improve the sales at the party, as well as try to get bookings. I was thinking of putting in Hostess benefits for March, April, May, & possible June. But do you think June would be pushing it? Also, what else should I put in there besides a catalog, order forms, & a pen that I've missed?! Thanks again!!

Only put in the host benefits for the months you want to book. I wouldn't encourage booking June until you have the next couple months filled to where you want them.

Also - you might want to include the Door Prize Drawing Slip - but make sure you talk about how you would like them to fill it out.

Hi, where would I go about finding the Door Prize slips? I'm so new, I'm still learning the site. Plus I haven't gotten my hands into my starter kit. It came in last night, so I'll be seeing it in a few hours!!:D

Door prize slips will be in your kit, or there are a bunch in the files here (the current ones from HO don't have "maybe" on the questions).

I always include a Your Life, Your Way brochure as well.

I only put a catalog, order form, dps & your life brochure in my guest lap boards. I go over each item as well. I put my specials in my reminder binder.

I have stopped putting a DPS in my folders. People just fill them out right away without thinking about it. I now pass them out at the END like on the new video. I like this much better! I ask them to fill it out right then and we do a drawing.

I only put the catalog, order form and pen in mine. I hand the customer care card out and make them bring it with them to checkout so I can see what they answered and we can talk about it. I don't do a drawing. I also only talk about the host specials for the month I want to book and only offer dates in that month. If someone CAN'T do those dates I'll look into the next month but I try not to. Make them do shows when you want them... if you go too far out there is more potential for them to flake out on you... get them while they are still excited.

1. How do I assemble my lapboards?

To assemble your lapboards, first lay out all the pieces and make sure you have all the necessary parts. Then, insert the legs into the designated holes on the underside of the board. Finally, secure the legs in place by tightening the screws with a screwdriver.

2. Can I use my lapboards for hot items?

No, our lapboards are not designed to withstand high temperatures. They are meant for serving and organizing cold or room temperature items only.

3. How do I clean my lapboards?

To clean your lapboards, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not submerge them in water or put them in the dishwasher, as this may damage the wood.

4. Can I customize my lapboards with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our lapboards at this time. However, you can add a personal touch by using our permanent markers to decorate the chalkboard surface.

5. How do I store my lapboards when not in use?

To store your lapboards, simply fold the legs flat against the underside of the board. You can then stack them on top of each other or store them in a flat, upright position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AmyO