• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My ExpressYourself Catalog Tote and Lapboards!

In summary, Debbie thought of a way to make her boards more personalized for her guests. She suggests adding a few business cards, and putting a drawing slip in the info booklet so that guests can remember what they wanted to ask her after the show.
hoosierchef
Hello! I recieved my catalog tote and lapboards from expressyourself and I absolutely love them!! I'm so excited and I'm sure it will make me look even more professional!!

Now I'm at a loss as to what I should put in them besides the special, drawing/info slip, catalog, order form.......

Ideas anyone??? :confused:

Yeah I ordered a s few things from Express yourself..That is great. I love their stickers.

I also put in a small piece of paper (I use the note paper from Merrill's) so that my guests can write down the ideas that I give them. Maybe a business card?

look up lapboards under the files -- I put a generic lapboard art there featuring wedding registry, theme shows and the opportunity about two months ago. If you can't find it, email me and I'll send it over -- [email protected]

I don't put my drawing slip in there. Then they'll fill it out during the show and check NO before you've had a chance to get to know them. I hand it out in the end.

Right now my boards have:
--Going, Going, Gone flyer
--Sales receipt
--Catalog
--Two of my business cards (one for them to keep, one for them to give away as a referral)

DebbieJ said:
I don't put my drawing slip in there. Then they'll fill it out during the show and check NO before you've had a chance to get to know them. I hand it out in the end.

Right now my boards have:
--Going, Going, Gone flyer
--Sales receipt
--Catalog
--Two of my business cards (one for them to keep, one for them to give away as a referral)

I thought about that too Debbie, but then I thought I would put them in backwards and have them make their "Wishlist" as we go through the show. Plus, I can be pretty forgetful.
:p

I like the idea of adding a couple of business cards. I think I'll start doing that.

As for forgetting the drawing slips, I put one in my info that I follow for my shows. That way it's right in front of me as a reminder.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you received your ExpressYourself catalog tote and lapboards and that you love them! They are definitely great tools to help you look more professional while showcasing our amazing products.As for what to put in them, here are some ideas that may help:1. Business cards: Make sure to always have some on hand in case someone asks for your contact information.2. Product samples: This is a great way to let potential customers try out our products and see the quality for themselves.3. Recipe cards: Include some of your favorite recipes using our products to inspire customers and show them how versatile our products can be.4. Hostess packets: If you have any upcoming parties or demos, make sure to have hostess packets ready to hand out to interested guests.5. Customer order forms: It's always a good idea to have extra order forms on hand for customers who may want to place an order on the spot.I hope these ideas help! Happy selling! :)

1. What is the material of the ExpressYourself Catalog Tote and Lapboards?

The ExpressYourself Catalog Tote and Lapboards are made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying heavy items and for frequent use.

2. What are the dimensions of the tote and lapboards?

The tote measures 15" x 13" x 4.5" and the lapboards measure 18" x 13", providing ample space for carrying your catalogs and other materials.

3. Can I personalize the tote and lapboards with my name or logo?

Yes, the ExpressYourself Catalog Tote and Lapboards can be personalized with a custom embroidery of your name or logo for an additional fee.

4. Are the tote and lapboards machine washable?

Yes, both the tote and lapboards are machine washable, making it easy to keep them clean and looking new.

5. How many lapboards come in a set?

Each set includes two lapboards, perfect for keeping one at home and one in your tote for on-the-go demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jrb0328
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • RCKmom