• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Unique Guest Packet Without Breaking the Bank

In summary, Rae uses folders from Walmart, Laurichef uses folders from Staples, and I use lap boards.
Kjurich
I am sure this is around here somewhere. But I am trying to redo the guest packets I use for shows with out spending a small fortune. I am thinking folder with a nice label of some sort on the front and then inside a catalog and order form, and drawing slip, and . . . . what else.
Anyone . . . what kind of label can I put on the front that isn't just my name and info? ? ? ? :confused::confused:

All I put in mine is the catalog, receipt, recruiting info and business card. On the front I have a wish list sticky note and a couple stickers all from Sticking to Business - Home

I bought 100 folders at Walmart during back to school when they were .10 ea (apparently Staples had them for a penny!). I use green folders for my guest packets. Inside, on left, I have a "No Risk Opportunity" flier and a "Discover Us" brochure. On the right, I have a copy of the Round Up flier with the 3 ways to fight hunger, under that, a "wishlist" sheet (grocery list type), then a catalog, and last an order form. I go through the packet with everyone at the beginning, briefly explain the No Risk Opportunity, encourage them to take a look, etc. Then I spend time discussing our Round Up/Feeding America program, tell them how much PC donates each year nationally and locally, and how they can participate (put the c.b.f.a.c. and trivet on their wishlist & all orders are rounded up), then for them to use the wishlist throughout show, catalog is their bff for the night, order form for the end.

Is the round up flyer on CC?

I keep it simple, just a catalog, order form, drawing slip. Think "Duplicatable". You do not want to scare off potential consultants if they think they need to do all of that.
I use the "did you know" stickers of CC on the front of each catalog, along with my info.

I used to use boards. I've started just giving people a catalog with a lined sticky note on the front. Toward the end of my demo/talk I give everyone a survey slip and an order form.

wadesgirl said:
Is the round up flyer on CC?

Yes, in the section about our Charitable Giving programs.

I do much the same as Rae.

Everyone gets a catalog with a lined sticky note on the front. But I also put their order form inside the catalog. Towards the end of the show, I give them their door prize drawing slip. Like Laurichef said - think duplicatable.

Plus - I'm always trying to make things easier on myself too. "Carry Less, Sell More" applies to paperwork too! My bookings and sales and recruiting are all good, so not having fancy folders or boards works for me!

I also got the folders during back to school for a penny and put the same thing in as everyone else. However I dress up the inside with my back to business stickers and the front has the pampered chef sticker on them that I got from the marketing impressions $3.95/50 stickers. This way you get the folders back and can keep reusing them until eventually they get pretty shabby looking.

It's a great idea to put the discover us though. I like that! :)

At this point, I'm using lap boards that I made by buying three ring binders and cutting the front and back off of them. (Make sure they have the flap to slide your catalog and other things inside). I put a catalog, order form, Discover us and a drawing slip in them.

I do like the idea of just the catalog with a lined sticky w/an order form inside. I may give that a try at an upcoming show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I do much the same as Rae.

Everyone gets a catalog with a lined sticky note on the front. But I also put their order form inside the catalog. Towards the end of the show, I give them their door prize drawing slip. Like Laurichef said - think duplicatable.

Plus - I'm always trying to make things easier on myself too. "Carry Less, Sell More" applies to paperwork too! My bookings and sales and recruiting are all good, so not having fancy folders or boards works for me!

I ditched my lap boards last month and this is what I'm doing too. Nothing had suffered at all!

I put in a catalog, order form, a half-sheet with the "Dinnertime in No Time" Set special, and a copy I have made on a half-sheet of the Guest Special. When it is a regular Guest Special, I can get 4 to a page but with the 2 levels, it takes half-page! I put it all in a gallon ziploc bag. I tried using the folders and it was just expense I didn't need. The Ziploc bags are much cheaper! :)

1. How can I create a unique guest packet without spending too much money?

There are a few ways to create a unique guest packet without breaking the bank. One option is to use digital resources such as Canva to create professional-looking designs for free. Another option is to utilize affordable packaging materials like kraft paper or tissue paper and add custom labels or stickers. You can also repurpose items you already have, such as small gift bags or containers, and add your own personal touch.

2. What are some cost-effective ways to personalize my guest packets?

There are many cost-effective ways to personalize your guest packets. You can include a handwritten note or recipe card, which adds a personal touch without costing much. Another option is to include a small sample or demonstration of your products. You can also add a business card or custom label with your contact information for a professional touch.

3. How can I make my guest packets stand out and be memorable?

To make your guest packets stand out and be memorable, consider adding unique elements such as a small gift or exclusive offer. You can also incorporate fun and creative packaging, like using mason jars or mini baskets, to make your guest packets visually appealing. Adding a handwritten thank-you note or personalized tag can also make a lasting impression.

4. Is it necessary to include product samples in my guest packets?

Including product samples in your guest packets is not necessary, but it can be a great way to introduce potential customers to your products. If you have the budget, including samples can give guests a chance to try your products and potentially make a purchase. However, if you do not have the resources for samples, you can still create a unique and informative guest packet without them.

5. Can I use pre-made templates for my guest packets?

Yes, you can use pre-made templates for your guest packets. There are many free and affordable templates available online that you can customize to fit your brand and products. However, make sure to add your own personal touch and unique elements to make your guest packets stand out and reflect your business. You can also create your own template using design software or hire a professional to create a custom design for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • jrb0328