• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Order Sweetheart Towels

In summary, The guest special numbers are usually 2 letters and 2 numbers, so if that is the one it would be GI27. If you still can not find it, try entering GI27 and seeing if that works. If not, try entering G127.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Hi all,
I know that we can take advantage of the guests special for the next month so I have a personal order of 51.00 to submit since I don't have 6 shows to sign up and I want to get the sweetheart towels. I enter g124 and it says that number is not available. Any suggestions?

I believe that we can't buy them until next month (January) or unless you have your six shows for Jan.

check the numberThe guest special numbers are usually 2 letters and 2 numbers, so if that is the one it would be GI27.

I also just tried to do this for giggles and it says the number isn't found and I also did a product list update and it didn't work, so I am guessing you won't be able to get these until next month.

HTH...

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way to update it manually, but I'm not sure how. I would call Tech support.

A Sweetheart of a DealYou still have 2 days to book 6! The you can get them for free. Shoot for 8! If you fall short, at least you will have bookings :)

If you book 6 January shows, you only get one towel, not two.

I have not been able to book one show for January, let alone 6. I think I am just going to host a catalog show of my own in January and then get the towel set as the host specials at 60% off.

Sweetheart Towels
dollfangs said:
Hi all,
I know that we can take advantage of the guests special for the next month so I have a personal order of 51.00 to submit since I don't have 6 shows to sign up and I want to get the sweetheart towels. I enter g124 and it says that number is not available. Any suggestions?
Hi this is Tammy from Pa,From what I see ,I believe the # is G127.I hope this helps you.This is from Kitchen Consultant News , Nov.2005.

I do not think you can order the towels because they are just a special and will not be in the catalog. Normally the guest specials are something we have in the catalog.

Q: How do I order Sweetheart Towels?

A: To order Sweetheart Towels, simply visit our website and search for the product. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Q: Are Sweetheart Towels available in different colors?

A: Yes, Sweetheart Towels are available in a variety of colors including red, pink, and white.

Q: Do Sweetheart Towels come in different sizes?

A: Currently, Sweetheart Towels only come in one size which is 16" x 16".

Q: Can I purchase Sweetheart Towels in bulk for a discount?

A: Yes, we offer bulk pricing for orders of 10 or more Sweetheart Towels. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Q: Are Sweetheart Towels machine-washable?

A: Yes, Sweetheart Towels are machine-washable and can be dried on low heat. However, to maintain the quality and softness, we recommend air-drying them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyAebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rebjean
  • Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies