• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the current version of PP3 and how can I find the dots martini glasses?

In summary, to order HWC samples, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select "Shop" then "HWC" from the dropdown menu. You can order samples without hosting a party and there is a limit of one sample per product, per household. The samples are available at a discounted price of $0.50 each and can only be ordered within the United States.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi,

What is the current version of PP3 running? I can't input KA80 to get the dots martini glasses.

Can you private message me? I would appreciate it!

Char

you can't buy them until next month

leneHi Charlene,The current version of PP3 is 3.0. I'm not sure about the dots martini glasses, but have you tried searching for them in the app's store or online? That might be a faster way to find them. And sure, I can private message you. What's your username?

1. How do I order HWC samples?

To order HWC (Help Whip Cancer) samples, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, select "HWC" from the dropdown menu and choose the products you would like to sample. Add them to your cart and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I order HWC samples without hosting a party?

Yes, you can order HWC samples without hosting a party. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above to order the samples through your Pampered Chef account.

3. Are there any restrictions on the number of HWC samples I can order?

There is a limit of one HWC sample per product, per household. This is to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to try the products and support the cause.

4. How much do HWC samples cost?

HWC samples are available at a discounted price of $0.50 each. This is to cover the cost of shipping and handling. The actual value of each sample is approximately $1.50.

5. Can I order HWC samples outside of the United States?

At this time, HWC samples are only available for purchase within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies