• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout

forgot to mention all but glasses include shippingdoes the black tote zip closed, and are there any internal pockets?does the black tote zip closed, and are there any internal pockets?front flap and frpmt [pclets are is velcrotop zips w/a small zip pocket inside (about 12" x 5" deep)logo tote will go to carlainterested in the black tote with the two pockets on front. How is the condition??CKDo you still have the martini glasses? [email protected] you still have the martini glasses? [email protected], still have them
byrd1956
Gold Member
I had to edit this as the shipping was lots more than I anticipated for the tote I mailed today. I apologize for any inconvenience, but I will need to add shipping to each item listed. So if you want an item, please send me your mailing address, so I can find out what the shipping will be.
Insulated Lunch tote $13.00
Logo tote $20
Black Tote $20
Lg. Carrry all catalog tote $20 each
Pink dot martini glasses $20

Attachments

• black tote.jpg
    black tote.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 529
  • HWC martini glasses.jpg
    HWC martini glasses.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 517
  • insulated lunch tote.jpg
    insulated lunch tote.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 570
  • lg. carry all catalog tote.jpg
    lg. carry all catalog tote.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
forgot to mention all but glasses include shipping

does the black tote zip closed, and are there any internal pockets?

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
does the black tote zip closed, and are there any internal pockets?

front flap and frpmt [pclets are is velcro
top zips w/a small zip pocket inside (about 12" x 5" deep)

logo tote will go to carla

interested in the black tote with the two pockets on front. How is the condition??

CK

ChefCKHall said:
interested in the black tote with the two pockets on front. How is the condition?? CK
actually only carried it once, so it is in good shape

Do you still have the tote with the white background and logo?

byrd1956 said:
yes, still have them

If sale of martini glasses falls through I would LOVE them.

hlynn424 said:
Do you still have the tote with the white background and logo?
Sorry, it is heading to Carla this week.

andrealynne719 said:
If sale of martini glasses falls through I would LOVE them.
I am waiting to hear if the other consultant wants them If I don't hear by Wed. I will ask for your address to find out what the shipping will be.

Wondering what items you still have for sale.

A Pampered Kitchen said:
Wondering what items you still have for sale.
I just updated my original post w/pics. As you will see I have listed that shipping will need to be added to the items. I found out the cost for mailing the tote was over $7. All the items are in very good condition; only 2 items were carried either once or very little and the others have never been used. Thanks to all who are interested.

Just wondering what you still have available. I am interested in the lunch tote and the Martini glasses

Glad to hear that Carla loves her new tote! Waiting to hear from andrealynne719 to finalize on the martini glasses. Cara, I do still have the lunch tote; if you are interested pm me your address and I will find out the shipping for it. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
At this point in time I have the following items avaliable
Logo tote $20
Black Tote $20
2 - Lg. Carrry all catalog tote $20
(See the pics at the beginning of this post).
There was some interest in the glasses, but at this point in time they are still avaliable.

Is that 20$ for both Carry alls? oh and just a hint when shipping its much cheaper if you shove them in a flat rate box lol

$20 each, sorry it was not so clear. The carry alls and totes would probably fit in a flat rate box, not the glasses....(can't get them to fold!)

I was about to say thats a steal for the carry alls lol.. and yea I dont think glass can fold. but hey if you find some that do let me know I will be first in line to buy.

thought I would let everyone know the above products are still avaliable. all but glasses include shipping

I am bumping this as it has been awhile and I actually found another box of glasses. Here is my updated list and you can see the pics at the beginning of these posts. I will check shipping once I have an address. Thank you to anyone interested.
Logo tote $20
Black Tote $20
Lg. Carrry all catalog tote $20 each

What is the shipping cost for "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout"?

The shipping cost for "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout" will be added at checkout and will vary depending on the destination and weight of the items.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The shipping time for "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout" will vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the destination. You will receive an estimated delivery date at checkout.

Can I track my order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your order's progress and estimated delivery date.

Are there any discounts for bulk orders?

At this time, there are no discounts for bulk orders of "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout". However, be sure to check our website for any ongoing promotions or sales that may apply.

What is the return policy for "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout"?

Our return policy for "Shop for Totes & Glasses - Shipping Added at Checkout" is the same as our general return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chezshelly