• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Outsmart the Rush for Chicago Show Tickets?

.I have a friend who is a ticket-broker - maybe she can hook you up. PM me for her contact info if you want it.
DebbieJ
The Chicago show went on sale today. I have two web pages open and have two phones redialing.

I'm not hopeful.

DH would LOVE LOVE LOVE these tickets. I hope I can get through.

When I first read the thread title, I thought you were talking about a policeman's ball or something! LOL

Good luck! I hope you can get them. Getting tickets to something you really want to see can be so stressful.

Should have been more clear...

The Police are reuniting for a tour this summer. They are playing most major cities.

85 MPH down the Tri-State doesn't seem to attract Police Tickets, either.

I LOVE the POLICE!!! I would also love to see them in concert!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
85 MPH down the Tri-State doesn't seem to attract Police Tickets, either.

And there goes this thread!

But would we expect anything less?!?

jasonmva said:
And there goes this thread!

But would we expect anything less?!?
By the time Deb gets her tickets, this thread will be in Bloomington.

I just got through on the phone! But only single scattered tickets remain. :(

Whaddya wanna bet the brokers all have large blocks of tickets already?

I'm sure they do. There was a members only presale over the weekend. You had to pay $100 to get access to it, which I'm sure they paid.

I got sick of navigating the automated system and am now on hold to talk to a live person. Maybe there is hope for two seats together....

No luck! The agent suggested I just keep calling back as "ticket availability is subject to change."

*blowing raspberries at him!!!*

I just spent AN HOUR hitting redial and I got nuthin'!

I have tickets for the Edmonton show!:D

I wish I had read this earlier...I went to:

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com

The are coming to Churchill Downs and I ordered mine online. Check to see if it isn't too late. Good luck!

DebbieJ said:
I'm sure they do. There was a members only presale over the weekend. You had to pay $100 to get access to it, which I'm sure they paid.

I got sick of navigating the automated system and am now on hold to talk to a live person. Maybe there is hope for two seats together....
[shrug] It's Chicago. [/shrug] Even The Police are subject to a little palm grease.

I wish I had read this earlier...I went to:

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com

The are coming to Churchill Downs and I ordered mine online. Check to see if it isn't too late. Good luck!

I've had 2 or 3 pages open all morning automatically refreshing for the past hour. No luck.

I notice that your show is being sold through Ticketmaster. The Chicago show is being sold through tickets.com.

Last edited:
I just checked tickets here. They are playing over 3 hours away on the west coast or 5 hours away to Miami! The tickets are over $300 each!!!!:eek:

That is aweful. I clicked on at 10:00 exactly got the though and was told a 1 minute wait. Then I was knocked off! When I did it again it was a 7 minute wait and I had to keep clicking yes for an unsecure site. And then it tried knocking me off 3 more times. I kept clicking the back arrow to the processing screen until it finally said I had seats! Whew! I was stressed!

I have a friend who is a ticket-broker - maybe she can hook you up. PM me for her contact info if you want it

1. How can I get my hands on police tickets for a fundraiser?

To obtain police tickets for a fundraiser, you can reach out to your local police department or contact their community outreach officer. They may have a specific process for requesting tickets and may also have a limited number available.

2. Can I use police tickets for any type of event?

Police tickets are typically intended for fundraising events or community outreach purposes. It's best to check with your local police department to see if your event qualifies for the use of these tickets.

3. Do I need to pay for the police tickets?

In most cases, police tickets are provided free of charge for fundraising or community outreach purposes. However, it's always best to confirm with the police department beforehand to ensure there are no unexpected costs.

4. How many police tickets can I request for my event?

The number of police tickets that can be requested may vary depending on the police department and the purpose of the event. It's best to check with the department beforehand to see if there are any limitations on the number of tickets that can be requested.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the police tickets?

Yes, there may be restrictions on how you can use the police tickets. Some departments may require that the tickets be sold at face value, while others may have specific guidelines for how the funds raised from the tickets should be used. It's important to communicate with the police department to ensure you are following their guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Kathytnt