• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Magic of the Rockettes Christmas Show for Only $25 Today!

In summary, the "Experience the Magic of the Rockettes Christmas Show" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers to purchase discounted tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. This offer is only available for a limited time, from November 1st to December 15th. There are restrictions, such as limited performances and seating sections, a limit of 8 tickets per customer, and no combining with other discounts or promotions. To purchase tickets, customers must be Pampered Chef customers and use a special link and promo code provided. All sales are final, but there may be options for rescheduling or refunds in case of show cancellation.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I'm getting to see the Rockettes Christmas show! The tickets for todays two shows were only $25 for all seats. The seats regular price were $59 & $49! My boyfriends mom & I are going. Can't wait to see what everyone else has been talking about. :p

I saw them several yars ago - You'll love it!

I saw them at radio city music in NYC and they were awsome!!

I saw them in November - it was so so good! Have fun!

Our favorite part was the bus ride through NYC number!

I would love to see them. I saw them on tv with the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show. They were awesome. I absolutely loved, loved, loved their 12 Days of Christmas. I'm jealous. I love stuff like this but DH hates it. They are in Little Rock but I didn't know until just a while ago. It would have been driveable for my daughter and I and we would have both enjoyed it.

So how was it??

Related to Experience the Magic of the Rockettes Christmas Show for Only $25 Today!

What is the "Experience the Magic of the Rockettes Christmas Show" promotion?

The "Experience the Magic of the Rockettes Christmas Show" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers to purchase tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the world-famous Rockettes for only $25 per ticket. This is a significant discount from the regular ticket price.

How long is this promotion available?

This promotion is only available for a limited time. The offer begins on November 1st and ends on December 15th. Tickets must be purchased during this time frame to receive the special discounted price.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on purchasing tickets through this promotion?

Yes, there are a few restrictions to keep in mind when purchasing tickets through this promotion. The $25 ticket price is only available for select performances and seating sections. Also, there is a limit of 8 tickets per customer. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

How do I purchase tickets through this promotion?

To purchase tickets through this promotion, you must first be a Pampered Chef customer. You can then visit the special link provided by Pampered Chef and enter the promo code provided to access the discounted tickets. From there, you can select the date and time of the show you wish to attend and complete the purchasing process.

Can I get a refund or exchange for my tickets purchased through this promotion?

No, all sales are final for tickets purchased through this promotion. There are no refunds or exchanges allowed. However, if the show is canceled or rescheduled, you will be contacted by the ticket vendor for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies