• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Mailing Personalized Letters to Real Estate Agents Boost Your Business?

In summary, the conversation discusses the effectiveness of sending a letter to real estate agents with a catalog and business card attached, as well as the potential for follow-up calls to increase success. It also touches on the different approaches realtors take when giving closing gifts to clients, with some being more generous than others. Some participants in the conversation have had success with selling their products to realtors as closing gifts.
Swirl
I was just reading the thread started on the real estate show and remembered that I found a letter to real estate agents on here one time before. So I went looking for it and found it. I twicked it a little and am sending it out tomorrow to about 10 diffrent agents in my area with a catalog and my buisness card attached. I'm attaching it just in case anybody else wants to try this. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that I get a call back from aleast one. So what do you all think? Does this seem like a waste of time?

Attachments

• Realtor letter.doc
    140 KB · Views: 417
Not if YOU follow up with a phone call and possibly an offer to pamper their office with some goodies! These people can be very busy and might not be able to call you.

Kate is right...I have done this and I followed up and that was the only thing that made it worth it. Out of the follow ups of 100+ realtors I have 3 that are regular buyers.

Great letter! I think I will give this a try!

Gosh Andrea.....A 100 letters.....I'm in such a small town area that we don't have a 100 realtors to send them to, lol. But this may work for me in a good way, the bond of small town folk may work in my favor. We will see!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the effort! I am going to do this tomorrow. I have made my list of realtors, now I just need to FOLLOW UP!

the only thing I would do differently is not put the prices on the letter. Just descriptions.

Do realtors really spend that much on a closing gift. I've heard of realtors buying flowers and leaving them on the table, but mine didn't even do that. I know a realtor who gives the original homeowners the florists number and suggests they call for flowers. Do I just live in an area of cheap realtors? I was thinking I might be able to talk a realtor into buying the trivet as gifts for their clients, I guess I just didn't realize what big spenders they are. I think I will try it! Thanks for the ideas.

sillylittlechef said:
Do realtors really spend that much on a closing gift. I've heard of realtors buying flowers and leaving them on the table, but mine didn't even do that. I know a realtor who gives the original homeowners the florists number and suggests they call for flowers. Do I just live in an area of cheap realtors? I was thinking I might be able to talk a realtor into buying the trivet as gifts for their clients, I guess I just didn't realize what big spenders they are. I think I will try it! Thanks for the ideas.

I have seen both sides of the coin when buying our two houses. One realtor gave us a very large gift basket with champagne and all sorts of goodies and the other gave us a coupon book worth $20.

When my parents home got sold the realtor sent the whole family to Dixie stampede, and for those who have never been to the stampede....the tickets are $30-$40 a piece and for a family of four-that's $120-$160.

The realtor has bought from me-she usually gets a rectangle baker, a cookbook, and usually a quikut paring knife, citrus peeler, and a mini serving spatula.

HTH

We got from our realator a garage door opener, she is the one that got me doing PC

I'm pretty sure that I got a gift that easily cost $50 when we sold the last house. And the gift for buying the new one was between $70-125.

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for trying something new?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make trying new recipes and techniques easier. We also offer a variety of cookware, bakeware, and cookbooks to inspire your culinary adventures.

2. How can Pampered Chef products help me try new recipes?

Our products are designed to make cooking and baking more efficient and less intimidating. From our high-quality knives and food processors to our versatile stoneware and nonstick pans, our products can help you tackle any recipe with confidence.

3. Are there any specific products that are recommended for beginners?

Yes, we have a "Beginner's Collection" that includes essential tools for those who are just starting to explore their cooking skills. This collection includes a chef's knife, cutting board, garlic press, and other helpful items to get you started on your culinary journey.

4. How can I learn about new recipes and techniques to try with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources on our website, such as recipes, cooking tips, and videos, to help you expand your cooking repertoire. We also have a community of consultants who can provide personalized recommendations and support.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for trying something new with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have promotions and deals on our products, especially for new customers. You can also host a cooking party with one of our consultants to earn free and discounted products. Check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
pampered1224