• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting the Same Old pp: Help Needed!

In summary, common issues that can arise when using Pampered Chef products include difficulty cutting with knives, food sticking to non-stick cookware, uneven cooking on stoneware, difficulty removing lids from jars, and difficulty opening cans. To prevent these issues, it is important to properly care for knives, use oil or cooking spray on non-stick cookware, properly preheat stoneware, and use gentle pressure when opening cans. If problems persist, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.
LOVEpamperedchef
I think that I downloaded the PP3 but when I start working with it, it is the EXACT same as the old PP. Can anyone help please?

If you just put the CD in and ran it, it IS the old CD. There are instructions here on how to install PP3, let me see if I can find them.

LOVEpapmeredchef said:
I think that I downloaded the PP3 but when I start working with it, it is the EXACT same as the old PP. Can anyone help please?

Did you get it to work yet?

No not yet. When I put in the cd in a message comes up that says "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."

Last edited:
You did install the new version of the regular Pampered Partner, right?

You should be able to (with the CD in, but nothing running) go into my computer, right click the CD, then choose explore. A box will open where you will hopefully see the P+ logo. Click on it and see if it loads! Good luck!

I think I got it!! I keep reading on the other post and found an answer. Thanks jenniferp417

Are you on a MAC? Maybe that is the problem.

Good luck.

Related to Troubleshooting the Same Old pp: Help Needed!

What are some common issues that can arise when using Pampered Chef products?

Some common issues that can arise when using Pampered Chef products include difficulty cutting or slicing with knives, food sticking to non-stick cookware, uneven cooking on stoneware, difficulty removing lids from jars, and difficulty opening cans with can openers.

How can I prevent my knives from becoming dull?

To prevent your knives from becoming dull, it is important to properly care for them by hand washing and drying them immediately after use, using a knife sharpener regularly, avoiding cutting on hard surfaces, and storing them in a knife block or sheath.

What can I do if my food keeps sticking to my non-stick cookware?

If your food keeps sticking to your non-stick cookware, try using a little bit of oil or cooking spray before using the cookware. You can also make sure the cookware is properly preheated before adding food and avoid using metal utensils which can scratch the non-stick surface.

How can I prevent my stoneware from cooking food unevenly?

To prevent your stoneware from cooking food unevenly, make sure to properly preheat the stoneware before adding food, evenly distribute food on the stoneware, and avoid using metal utensils which can scratch the surface and cause uneven cooking.

What should I do if I am having trouble removing a lid from a jar or opening a can with a Pampered Chef product?

If you are having trouble removing a lid from a jar, try running warm water over the lid to loosen it. For cans, make sure the can opener is properly aligned and use gentle pressure to open the can. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies