• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP+ "Not Responding": Tips to Fix Your Computer's Issue

In summary, PP+ froze up and I couldn't submit my show last night. I tried rebooting my computer and calling tech support, but neither of those things worked. I'm not sure if this is a PP+ problem or my computer's problem, but I need to know if anyone has any suggestions for me.
lisa717
OK..this might be MY computer problem...and not PP+ itself but I need to know if anyone has any suggestions for me...before I smash my PC with a hammer.......I got to PP+....it opens...I start to put in my show...it freezes up...not responding....closes down get a big gray rectangle box that states...

jvm Terminated exit code 28989477 BLAH BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
This is a PP+ message.....start over does it again...it took me over any hour to submit a show last night
ANY Helpful suggestions???

jvm refers to Java Virtual Machine - Java is what P3 is written in. Call Tech support - they'll ask for your logs and be able to direct you to a patch or something.

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

Did you get this guy?
techsupport.jpg
None of these Foamy the Squirrel bits will help, but they'll sure make you feel better! WARNING! Adult Content Follows.http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=144http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=269http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=310

KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D Wow!!!!!!!!! Help, I can't get my finger off the exclamation point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that the truth or what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :cry: I'm crying from the pain of laughing so hard!:D

I'm glad I can be a source of amusement.

Yes, those links immediately went out into an e-mail to those who would get a chuckle from it! I laughed out loud so many times!!! I had a problem with my Norton virus protection last time I renewed and I spoke to the man pictured and the one in these clips. I feel bad because I can't understand what they are saying half the time. And have you noticed that their names are Dave, Steve, etc? That gets me laughing and then the rise in blood pressure sky rockets after that point!:cry:

<apu>Thank you, come again.</apu>

"Tank yu fur call link Smell Compooter soup irt, how may I hep yu? My name is Bub."

1. How do I know if my computer is experiencing a "Not Responding" issue?

If your computer freezes or becomes unresponsive while you are trying to use it, this could be a sign of a "Not Responding" issue. You may also see error messages or a spinning cursor when this happens.

2. What are some common causes of a "Not Responding" issue?

A "Not Responding" issue can be caused by various factors, including low memory or storage space, outdated software or drivers, malware or viruses, or hardware malfunctions.

3. How can I troubleshoot a "Not Responding" issue on my own?

First, try closing any non-essential programs or windows to free up memory. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer. You can also run a virus scan or update your software and drivers. If the issue persists, it may be best to seek help from a professional.

4. Can a "Not Responding" issue cause data loss?

In some cases, a "Not Responding" issue can lead to data loss if you are working on a document or file that has not been saved. It is important to save your work regularly to prevent this from happening.

5. How can I prevent "Not Responding" issues in the future?

To prevent "Not Responding" issues, make sure to regularly update your software and drivers, run virus scans, and free up memory and storage space on your computer. It is also a good idea to save your work frequently and back up important files.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies