• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help with PP Plus Shipping | Downloaded PP Help Instructions Included

In summary, Jennie was explaining how to use the PP Plus and how to get the shipping to show up. She also mentioned that you need to have the host's address in if you want the sales tax to show up.
Jennie4PC
I just downloaded the PP Plus (thanks Jillysue for instructions) and it doesnt have the shipping on it. Can anyone tell me how to get shipping to show up?

Did you import your information? If so, click on a show and it will show you on the screen on the right when you enter a customer whether or not they want it shipped to host or them.

I imported everything I may have to have my DH look at it if I cant figure it out

Are you looking to change the shipping from the host to you or in general?

just for the regular customer I have one that is being directly shipped and it shows the shipping total but not the other guests

I want to make sure I understand you, Jennie. You have a show and only 1 guest who wants to have her order direct shipped to her, correct? All you have to do is click on that customer's order ship to either direct to contact address or direct to shipping address and it will calculate it for direct shipping fees. The rest of the orders you would leave as ship to host.

I think I figured it out I did not have the hostess address in since I didnt have it yet (friend of mine) so I put the shipping address as mine and now the $4.00 standard shipping charge is showing up Thanks so much for helping me out

Glad I could help, Jennie. It is a great program and the more you use it the more you will like it.

You also need to have the host's address in for the sales tax to show up. My new recruit called me yesterday with that question. She was finally entering orders from her show last weekend and none of the sales tax was coming up.

Good point Ann. Most of my shows are tax free (NH) but occassionally have some out of state that do require sales tax.

What is PP Plus Shipping?

PP Plus Shipping is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive their products with quicker shipping times for an additional fee.

How do I get help with PP Plus Shipping?

If you need assistance with PP Plus Shipping, you can reach out to our customer service team by phone or email. They will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Are there instructions included for using PP Plus Shipping?

Yes, when you download the PP Plus Help Instructions, you will receive step-by-step guidance on how to use this service effectively.

Is there an extra cost for the downloaded PP Help Instructions?

No, the downloaded PP Help Instructions are included in the cost of the PP Plus Shipping service. There are no additional fees for this resource.

Can I track my PP Plus Shipping order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track the delivery of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jenniferlynne