• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Round Stone Handles: Common Breakage Issues

In summary, there have been a number of customer's that have had their stone break. Some have had it in the oven, some have had it at a show, and some have had it just randomly. It is unknown as to why this is happening, but it is something to be aware of.
PCSarahjm
Has there been a problem with this stone? I have several break....anyone else?

Yeah, just had a customer call me this week and it made me go hmmmmmm.....

My customer decided that she no longer wants this stone(another lady she knows has had trouble with hers too) but would like to trade it in for the large bar pan. is this possible?

PCSarahjm said:
My customer decided that she no longer wants this stone(another lady she knows has had trouble with hers too) but would like to trade it in for the large bar pan. is this possible?
call HO, they will take care of it for you.

yep I have had a customer have hers break on her too :(

Thanks Linda

Where/How are they breaking? I haven't had any problems yet.

I had a customer who had it in the oven and it broke in half. But at my show on Sat the same girl totally raved about it. I sold 3 or 4 stones with handles that night.

I personally don't like it and don't bring it to my shows - I still prefer the old one or of course MY fav - the large bar pan -

I have had several customer's break in the last few months.

I had a customer call me recently and tell me hers cracked in half in the oven, after less than one month. I love mine and have sold many along with the woven round tray after taking both to my shows. They are very impressive together. I hope they fix this problem if it keeps happening.:thumbup:

There are at least 2 other threads about this problem. Mine broke in half in the oven at a show.

I have had two break so far. Both within a few weeks after they got them. Maybe just a bad batch or something. I however love mine, it is just so darn big I have trouble finding somewhere other than the oven to store it in.

I'm starting to get nervous about taking mine to shows. I think I'll keep using it at home and get it good and seasoned first.

I had a customer's break right down the middle in the oven.

I need to start bringing the woven piece with me!

So far, so good on mine & my customer's! I love not having to use the rack.
It looks super in the round woven.

Related to Troubleshooting Round Stone Handles: Common Breakage Issues

1. What is the Round Stone With Handles made of?

The Round Stone With Handles is made of stoneware, which is a type of clay that is fired at high temperatures to create a durable and non-porous material.

2. Is the Round Stone With Handles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round Stone With Handles is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the stone with warm water and mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the Round Stone With Handles be used in the oven?

Yes, the Round Stone With Handles is oven safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and reheating food.

4. How do I season the Round Stone With Handles?

The Round Stone With Handles does not require seasoning. However, before first use, it is recommended to wash the stone with warm water and dry it thoroughly. This will remove any dust or debris from the manufacturing process.

5. What are the dimensions of the Round Stone With Handles?

The Round Stone With Handles has a diameter of 13 inches and a height of 1.5 inches. It also has handles that make it easier to lift and carry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • Estelene Nichols