• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP3 Submission: Past Host Number Issue

In summary, the team member was trying to use the past host discount on a host order, but it was not valid. CC may have been incorrect with the number.
JessieG1212
Hi everyone!! I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. One of my team members is trying to submit a show but kepttelling me he can't put the past host number in. So I went to check on mine and it says the same thing to me. It says not applicable. Help I want to figure this out and help him asap

is it just that PHD #, or any that you try to put in?

If it's just that one, then it's probably either that it's an already expired #, or it was written incorrectly.

Is he trying to put the past host # on the HOST or co-host order? The number can not be used on the host order on a show - they get a lower discount on the show and can't use both.

If they choose to put a guest order on the show in their name they can use the past host number on THAT order though.

ETA: Unless it's expired as Becky said.

Are you positive the past host discount still is valid? Try looking the # up again on CC. Maybe the number is incorrect. Worst case call HO. The only time I had that is when the PHD did expire. I realized it when I checked on CC.
Did the PHD have a party recently?
Let us know how things went.

All set!!! It was that he was trying to use the discount on a host. DUH!!! I should have known better!! Thank you all for your help!! It's so nice to know that when I have a problem I can get answers right away.

Glad the problem is resolved. I am sure this will be one mistake he'll never do again. It is amazing how many little things we forget to tell others as we never thought of them ourselves.

JessieG1212 said:
All set!!! It was that he was trying to use the discount on a host. DUH!!! I should have known better!! Thank you all for your help!! It's so nice to know that when I have a problem I can get answers right away.

I thought that was it! Glad it was a simple problem.

What is the best way to report an urgent problem with my PP3 product?

The best way to report an urgent problem with your PP3 product is to contact our customer service team immediately. You can call our toll-free number at 1-800-xxx-xxxx or email us at [email protected]. Please provide a detailed description of the issue and any relevant information such as order number or product serial number.

My PP3 product is not working properly. What should I do?

If your PP3 product is not working properly, please first refer to the product manual for troubleshooting tips. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We may be able to provide a replacement or help you troubleshoot the problem.

I received my PP3 product damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience if your PP3 product arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team immediately so we can assist you with a replacement or refund. We may ask for photos of the damaged product for our records.

Can I return my PP3 product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your PP3 product. If for any reason you are not happy with it, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return your product.

Is there a warranty for PP3 products?

Yes, all PP3 products come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your product within the first year, please contact our customer service team for assistance. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by misuse or normal wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows