• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Show With Past Host Issues - Please Help!

In summary, there are some issues with submitting a show. The customer's number has been used in the past, but it is still good. The customer is having a long wait to speak to HO, but the wait time is only 2 hours. The customer is having to submit the show by 5 p.m.
PCSarahjm
I am trying to submit a show. This is what is happening I have a customer that has been a past host. I enter in the PH# and try to submit the show it says invalid #. So I look it up on CC same number she was a host 11/07 so it is still good. But I am still having the same problem when try to submit. I called HO but the wait is like 2 hours. I have to submit the show by 5. Please HELP!

Have you tried to download updates? That may tell the software that the number is right. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Do you have her name entered the same? Is there a place for the expiration date?

I am not at home to look in P3, so, I am just throwing things out there.

Checked for updates....that didn't work

Looked for a place to put expiration date and the name is spelled correctly.

Any other ideas?? Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Try copying and pasting the number directly off CC. I have done that before when it did not work the first time. I totally forgot about me having to do that until you asked for more suggestions.

Are you trying to give her 10% off her order OR 60% off host special?

10% off order.

I decided to delete her order and close out of P3 then open P3 reenter her order then try to submit. To see if that works

PCSarahjm said:
10% off order.

I decided to delete her order and close out of P3 then open P3 reenter her order then try to submit. To see if that works

That's what I was going to suggest...delete the record and try again.

PCSarahjm said:
10% off order.

Did it work?

Well it hasn't submitted yet, but it hasn't showed me the invalid host # either. Don't know if that is a good sign or not!

Thanks for all of the tips!

Ok it failed to submit. The error message didn't come up so I am just going to try again.

I am calling HO it isn't working!!!!!

I read in another thread that their were issues with online adjustments and emails going through today, maybe there are other issues and that is what is causing you problems. Hope you get it worked out! I know it can be frustrating to want to submit by a certain time and then run into problems.

Sometimes it is hard to know if their is a 0 or O and that makes a difference. I now know that the first few are letters and the rest are numbers on a phd number. Could this be part of the problem? Just a guess.

Well I called HO again a long wait. I had to submit the show. It was only 1.30 difference so I just took the PHD # out and submitted it. I will deal with this later. I just don't have time for it right now.

Related to Submitting Show With Past Host Issues - Please Help!

1. What should I do if my past host has not submitted their show orders?

If your past host has not submitted their show orders, you can reach out to them and kindly remind them to do so. You can also offer to help them submit their orders if they are having trouble. If all else fails, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I still receive credit for sales from a past host who has not submitted their show orders?

Yes, you can still receive credit for sales from a past host who has not submitted their show orders. As long as the orders are placed under the correct host's name during the designated time frame, you will receive credit for those sales.

3. What if my past host wants to cancel their show after I have submitted it?

If your past host wishes to cancel their show after you have submitted it, you can contact our customer service team to make the necessary adjustments. However, please keep in mind that cancellations may affect your commission and rewards for that show.

4. Can I submit a show with past host issues online?

Yes, you can submit a show with past host issues online through your consultant account. Simply follow the steps outlined in our consultant resources or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will my show still count towards my monthly sales goal if my past host has not submitted their orders?

Yes, your show will still count towards your monthly sales goal even if your past host has not submitted their orders. As long as the orders are placed under the correct host's name during the designated time frame, they will count towards your monthly sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
niktim3
  • Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies