• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't PP Find My F/W Sample Package When Ordering?

In summary, "pp Frustration!" is a free-to-play game developed by Voodoo that requires players to guide a ball through obstacles using taps on the screen. It offers in-app purchases for additional features and has online leaderboards and advertisements. Players earn points by navigating through obstacles and collecting coins, and can customize their ball with various skins using in-game currency or in-app purchases.
Rebeccascabinet
I am having a problem with PP and entering our F/W Sample package to order.
I have updated my software many many times and have manually inserted the number for the sample package I want. It's in there, but when I go to order it ont he order form, it tells me I PP can't find it!
Can someone help me please and tell me what I am doing wrong?:mad:

Thanks,
Rebecca

Have you updated the product list?

Call Tech Support!!! That is why they are there!

My newest consultant is having issues, also...says it can't find files or something...

thanks for the replys. I have undated product list and it tell me it can't find the files either. I hate calling tech support because its always something easy and I feel like an idiot :), I may have to do that though...
Thanks!
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with PP and entering your F/W Sample package to order. I understand how frustrating that can be. Have you tried contacting PP customer support for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and find a solution. In the meantime, have you checked to make sure that the sample package number is correct and matches the one on your order form? Sometimes a simple mistake like that can cause issues. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance. Best of luck!
Take care,

1. What is "pp Frustration!"?

"pp Frustration!" is a popular game developed by Voodoo where players must guide a ball through a series of obstacles by tapping the screen to change the direction of the ball.

2. Is "pp Frustration!" free to play?

Yes, "pp Frustration!" is free to download and play, but it does contain advertisements and in-app purchases for additional features.

3. Can I play "pp Frustration!" offline?

No, "pp Frustration!" requires an internet connection to play as it features online leaderboards and advertisements.

4. How do I score points in "pp Frustration!"?

In "pp Frustration!", players earn points by successfully navigating their ball through obstacles and collecting coins along the way. The longer you survive, the higher your score will be.

5. Can I customize my ball in "pp Frustration!"?

Yes, "pp Frustration!" offers a variety of ball skins that can be unlocked using coins collected in-game or purchased through in-app purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ElizabethPurvis