• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Party Booking: Date Mismatch Issue | November/December 2006

In summary, PP is telling you that the show date for the party you are booking is more than six months after the current show date. PP suggests using the calendar in PP to check the date.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm probably not posting this in the proper area...not sure where it goes..sorry...I have my party order keyed and I have one person booking a party. However I can't get it to balance because it keeps saying that "the showdate is more than 6 months after the current show" I have repeatedly keyed in the two dates making sure that they are correct. It still reads that there is more than a 6 month difference in dates. Is there somewhere else I should be checking? The party was on November 5, 2006(05/11/2006)and the party to be booked is December 9, 2006(09/12/2006). Has anyone come across this problem. Its probably something so simple but I can't see it. Thx.

Try using the calendar in PP. Sometimes if you put in the date a little wrong, like '06 instead of 2006 it will not take it.

I had this situation, too. What is happening is that you are reading it wrong. * The show date is more than six months after the current Show. That is kind of a key. If you have a show date that is starred, that is what it means. This notice comes up every time you balance a show. Click Okay and go on with it.

Try 11/05/2006 instead of 05/11/2006

cmdtrgd said:
I had this situation, too. What is happening is that you are reading it wrong.

* The show date is more than six months after the current Show.

That is kind of a key. If you have a show date that is starred, that is what it means. This notice comes up every time you balance a show. Click Okay and go on with it.

Yes, Kate is correct and it still throws me once in awhile. Unless it has a star beside the show itself just above this sentence everything is fine. It is just a little note indicating anything with the * is past the 6 months.

Hope that helps,

cmdtrgd said:
I had this situation, too. What is happening is that you are reading it wrong.

* The show date is more than six months after the current Show.

That is kind of a key. If you have a show date that is starred, that is what it means. This notice comes up every time you balance a show. Click Okay and go on with it.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

DatesI think too that you might want to enter any date in PP as MM/DD/YYYY.
You are using the DD/MM/YYYY format.
I bet PP thinks the show was on May 11, 2006(05/11/2006), not November 5, 2006, (11/05/2006).
And you booking is for September 12, 2006, (09/12/2006), not December 9, 2006, (12/09/2006).

1. Why am I receiving a date mismatch error when trying to book a party for November/December 2006?

This error is most likely occurring because the party date you are trying to book falls outside of the November/December 2006 timeframe. Our system only allows party bookings for the current month and the following two months. Please select a date within this timeframe to avoid the error.

2. Can I override the date mismatch error and still book the party for a date outside of November/December 2006?

Unfortunately, our system does not allow party bookings for dates outside of the current month and the following two months. This is to ensure that our consultants have accurate and up-to-date information for their parties. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. I am certain that I have selected a date within the November/December 2006 timeframe. Why am I still getting a date mismatch error?

In some cases, the browser may cache old information and display it instead of the updated information. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try booking the party again. If the error persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I book multiple parties for different dates within the November/December 2006 timeframe?

Yes, our system allows for multiple party bookings within the current month and the following two months. However, please keep in mind that our consultants have limited availability and it is recommended to book parties in advance to ensure the desired date and time is available.

5. I am still getting a date mismatch error even after following the troubleshooting steps. What should I do?

If the error persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance. Our team will be happy to troubleshoot the issue and help you book the party for your desired date and time within the November/December 2006 timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrmart
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • raebates