• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snow Storms and Home Cooking Parties in December

In summary, the conversation revolved around the recent snow storms and their impact on various events and parties. The speaker had a fundraiser with only 15 attendees instead of the expected few hundred, and is anticipating another snow storm tomorrow. They also had multiple parties scheduled for the week and were wondering about hosting events in warmer locations like Arizona. Despite the weather challenges, the speaker remains positive and notes the potential for new contacts and customers. They also mention a recent vendor/craft fair with low attendance and their disappointment in not selling any of their products. They had to cancel a show due to the snow, but were able to enjoy some time with their kids instead. The conversation ends with a question about the speaker's large fundraiser event.
lrmart
Snow storms here today .... had a huge fundraiser....15 people showed up (instead of the few hundred we were expecting).

Tomorrow we have another snow storm we are expecting...I was expecting it to be my biggest home cooking party (12 people)....the roads probably won't be plowed in the area I'll be going to.

3 more parties this week....

So...I wonder what it would be like to do this in....ohh.....Arizona? Is there snow in Arizona? :) We just started this about a month ago. November did really well, but so far, December seems to be pretty crappy.

I was hoping on a $1,500 party today. Don't count your chickens, eh?

Too early to get down about December. Just the fact that you have so many shows scheduled for November is great!

I was a little bummed my party for today cancelled but now I am so happy! First the 10cm and then the ice storm! Phew..I dodged a bullet there :)

However, I never had bad shows and I think its my view point. Even if one person shows up, I just made a new contact, a new potential hostess and a repeat customer :)

I had a vendor/craft fair yesterday. It was my first one. I had my booth all set and was ready to go. And then it started snowing and sleeting and freezing. We were lucky if 50 people came. At lease 6 of the vendors didn't show up and everyone started packing up at 4pm - the show started at 2.

I did get 3 orders, about $70 worth and 1 catalog maybe and 2 cooking show maybe's. It could have been worse. Of course, I made 12 batter bowl mixes and about 60 pretzel wreaths and didn't sell a single one. Now I have to figure out what to do with them all.

I had a show for tonight that I had to cancel :( On the positive side, I got to spend my after school time making snowmen with the kids instead of getting ready for my show.

What Fundraiser were you doing that you expected that many people??? :)

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef home cooking party during a snow storm in December?

Hosting a home cooking party during a snow storm in December is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to your home and enjoy cooking and shopping for Pampered Chef products from the comfort of your own home. You can also host a virtual party using our online platform.

2. What if my guests are unable to attend the cooking party due to the snow storm?

No problem! You can still earn host rewards by collecting orders from your guests and submitting them to your Pampered Chef consultant. Your guests can also shop online using your party link. We understand that weather can be unpredictable, so we want to make sure you still have a successful party.

3. Will my Pampered Chef consultant still be able to make it to my home during a snow storm?

In the event of a snow storm, your Pampered Chef consultant will prioritize the safety of themselves and others. If they are unable to make it to your home, they will work with you to reschedule the party or host a virtual party instead. Your consultant will also be available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have during the party.

4. What type of recipes are recommended for a home cooking party during a snow storm in December?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a snow storm in December. From hearty soups and stews to warm and comforting casseroles, there is something for everyone. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide recipe recommendations based on your guests' dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during a snow storm in December?

Absolutely! Our host rewards program is still available during a snow storm in December. You can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Your consultant will provide you with the details and help you maximize your rewards. Plus, hosting a party during a snow storm is a great way to stay warm and have fun with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • ChefBeckyD