• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Sales: Understanding Discrepancies in Party Totals

In summary, the host does not have anything for the host put into the show yet. They have a past host that ordered the trifle. It is possible that it is right, but the total still does not add up.
NMmommy
I don't know why P3 is going this. I have a party and I was looking at it. My commissible sales are $384.20 but the party total is 469.53. I do not have anything for the host put into the show yet. I have one past host that ordered the trifle. Maybe it is right. I have one host gift of $4.00. It still does not add up.

Is it the tax and shipping? That seems like a lot??

Did you have any direct ship charges on there? We don't make commission on shipping, and that could add up quickly. Other than that, I have no idea...

Trifle bowl, tax, and shippingYour commisionable sales will not include the trifle bowl for the past host or tax and shipping; this is what you receive a commision on. Your guest sales (which is what determines the level of benefits for your current host) will include the trifle bowl, but not tax and shipping. Your total sales include the guest sales and tax and shipping.

Robin

Like Dawn said, I bet it's tax & shipping, plus the past host trifle bowl. The past host trifle takes the show total to $399.xx, so $69 for tax & shipping wouldn't be out of the question depending on your tax rate & how many guests there were. If you had 10 guests, that's $40 right there.

show total never is the same as commissionable sale

I feel dumb now. ROFLMAO! I never paid any attention to it until yesterday. It freaked me out. Makes sense that it counts shipping and tax. DUH

Yeah,

There are actually 3 totals on the screen. Guest Sales, Commissionable Sales and Show Total.

Guest Total is the amount that is used to determine the host benefits

Commissionable is the amount we get paid on

Show total is the amount due from the host/guests including shipping and tax

(Common question - don't feel stupid!!!)

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Sales: Understanding Discrepancies in Party Totals

What is the purpose of understanding discrepancies in party totals?

The purpose of understanding discrepancies in party totals is to ensure accurate sales reporting and to identify any potential issues with the ordering process. This can help improve overall sales and customer satisfaction.

What are some common discrepancies in party totals?

Some common discrepancies in party totals may include missing or duplicate orders, incorrect pricing, or incorrect tax or shipping charges. These issues can result in incorrect sales totals and affect the accuracy of sales reports.

What steps should I take to troubleshoot discrepancies in party totals?

To troubleshoot discrepancies in party totals, you should first review the order details to ensure all orders were entered correctly. You should also double-check the pricing and tax calculations. If the issue cannot be resolved, you may need to contact the customer to confirm their order details.

How can I prevent discrepancies in party totals?

To prevent discrepancies in party totals, it is important to have a clear and organized ordering process. Make sure all orders are entered correctly and double-check all pricing and tax calculations before finalizing the order. Additionally, regularly reviewing and reconciling sales reports can help identify any discrepancies early on.

What resources are available to help troubleshoot discrepancies in party totals?

Pampered Chef offers training and resources for consultants to help troubleshoot discrepancies in party totals. This includes webinars, articles, and videos that provide tips and best practices for accurate sales reporting. Additionally, our customer service team is available to assist with any specific issues or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Polliewiggle