• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Full Screen Issues - KWIM?

In summary, if you are experiencing issues with your full screen mode not working, you can troubleshoot by refreshing your browser or restarting your device. If that doesn't work, make sure the mode is enabled in your browser settings and try clearing cache and cookies. If the issue persists, reach out to customer service. For freezing screens, check your internet speed and try closing unnecessary tabs or updating your device's software. Full screen mode is available on most mobile devices, but if you encounter issues, try using a different browser or updating your device. To exit full screen mode, press the "Esc" key or use the "Exit Full Screen" button. Distorted screens could be caused by incompatible resolution, so adjust your settings or use a device
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
So I finally switched over and things are working fine but I have a question. Whenever it flips over to a full screen (like when I add customer info) I can't get back to the show without x-ing out and clicking on the show again. (KWIM?) Am I missing something?

Toward the top, there should be an option to return to the show. I believe the words are highlighted in blue lettering.

Bren706 said:
Toward the top, there should be an option to return to the show. I believe the words are highlighted in blue lettering.
Nope, don't see that at all.

The blue bar on top has an x, a red dot, and the show information. Everything below that is about the customer.

Related to Troubleshooting Full Screen Issues - KWIM?

1. How do I fix the issue of my full screen mode not working?

To troubleshoot this issue, first try refreshing your browser or restarting your device. If that doesn't work, check your browser settings to make sure full screen mode is enabled. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why does my screen keep freezing when I try to enter full screen mode?

This could be due to a slow internet connection or an outdated device. Make sure your internet speed is sufficient and try closing any unnecessary tabs or applications. If the issue continues, try updating your device's software or using a different device.

3. Can I use full screen mode on a mobile device?

Yes, full screen mode is available on most mobile devices. However, some older devices or browsers may not support it. If you are having trouble accessing full screen mode on your mobile device, try using a different browser or updating your device's software.

4. How do I exit full screen mode?

The method for exiting full screen mode may vary depending on your device and browser. However, most devices and browsers have an option to exit full screen mode by pressing the "Esc" key on your keyboard or tapping the "Exit Full Screen" button on your screen.

5. Why does my screen appear distorted or cut off in full screen mode?

This could be due to your device's screen resolution not being compatible with the full screen mode. Try adjusting your screen resolution or using a different device with a higher resolution. You can also try adjusting the zoom settings on your browser to see if that helps with the distortion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • susan g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • smspamperedchef