• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Order Item #FL26 S/S Package D Through PP?

In summary, the error "Unable to Order Sample Product #FL26 S/S Package D via PP" is typically caused by issues with the selected payment method or insufficient funds. It could also be due to a technical issue with the website or system. To resolve this error, double check the payment information and ensure sufficient funds are available. If the problem persists, reach out to customer service for assistance. You will not be charged for the error, but multiple attempts to place the order may result in pending charges on your account. You can still place your order by contacting customer service. To prevent this error in the future, double check payment information and ensure sufficient funds are available before placing an order. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further
klsnyder
I am trying to place my sample product order through PP. I keep getting an error saying that item #fl26 S/S Package D can not be ordered on this order...Help?????????

Can you order through CC instead??

gilliandanielle said:
Can you order through CC instead??
No, I have the PC credit card not the PC Debit card. I think they only take debit online.

Did you try a PP update? Sometimes I just need to save the order, restart windows, then try again and it will work... good luck!

I did the update....let me restart windows and see.

That did not work either! uuurrrrhhhhh

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well?????? What was the problem? ;) I'm glad you got it though!:D

What is causing the error "Unable to Order Sample Product #FL26 S/S Package D via PP"?

This error is typically caused by an issue with the payment method selected or insufficient funds in the account. It could also be due to a technical issue with the website or system.

How can I resolve this error?

The first step is to double check the payment information and ensure that there are enough funds available. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Will I be charged for this error?

No, you will not be charged for the error. However, if you attempt to place the order multiple times, you may see multiple pending charges on your account. These should fall off within a few business days.

Can I still place my order for the sample product?

Yes, you can still place your order. If you are unable to do so through the website, please contact our customer service team to place the order over the phone.

How can I prevent this error from happening in the future?

To prevent this error, make sure to double check your payment information and ensure that there are enough funds available before placing an order. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MandyH