• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Conference Points Not Showing Up - Another Pan O Rama

In summary, the most common reason for conference points not showing up on Pan O Rama is a technical glitch or error, or a connectivity issue between the device and server. To troubleshoot, try refreshing the page, logging out and back in, and clearing the browser's cache and cookies. It is also important to have an up-to-date browser with cookies enabled. If the issue persists, contact customer support with specific details. Manual entry of conference points is not possible.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
My points from conference aren't showing up. Anyone know why?

Did you submit two July shows?

$HIT, NO.
Gosh DARN IT!
There were 2 girls that just wouldn't close, and I lost my points.
UGH UGH UGH.
Thanks Kate!

Well think positive Melissa - If you emphasize cookware at you shows you can earn some. I had drama when my people almost didn't close in time. So frustrating especially since I asked in advance that they close by end of July.

That is only 1 set of half-price cookware..you can get those points!

Related to Troubleshooting: Conference Points Not Showing Up - Another Pan O Rama

What could be causing my conference points not to show up on my Pan O Rama?

The most common reason for conference points not showing up on your Pan O Rama is a technical glitch or error. It could also be due to a connectivity issue between your device and the server.

How can I troubleshoot this issue?

The first step to troubleshooting this issue is to try refreshing your page or closing and reopening the Pan O Rama tool. If that doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Are there any specific settings I need to have enabled for the conference points to show up?

It is important to make sure that your browser is up to date and that you have a strong internet connection. Additionally, check your browser's settings to ensure that cookies are enabled and not blocked for our website.

What should I do if my conference points are still not showing up?

If none of the troubleshooting steps work and your conference points are still not showing up, please reach out to our customer support team with specific details, such as the date and time of the conference, the number of points you should have earned, and any error messages you may have encountered.

Can I manually enter my conference points if they do not show up on the Pan O Rama?

Unfortunately, manual entry of conference points is not possible. Please ensure that you are following all troubleshooting steps and contact our customer support team for further assistance if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Evelynt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • pampchefrhondab