• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Co-Host Name Issue on PWS - Helpful Tips and Solutions

In summary, to become a co-host with Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant with at least $750 in sales in the past three months and have a clean account in good standing. Co-hosting is only available to active consultants, but you can invite non-consultant friends and family to join as guests and earn rewards and commission. You can find a co-host through your network or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants. The benefits of co-hosting include sharing the workload and expanding your network. You can co-host multiple events with different consultants, but it is recommended to focus on one event at a time for the best experience.
turtle15
I am having trouble on my PWS. When I try to put in a co-host's name to place an order, it is not found. Any suggestions?

Set the co-host up as a host for her own show. It's the only work-around that I know of for this issue. Bothers me too.

crystalscookingnow said:
Set the co-host up as a host for her own show. It's the only work-around that I know of for this issue. Bothers me too.

But it says (co) host right there in the box we type into. Also, in this case, the co-host is the bride for a bridal shower! I want all the web orders to go to one place and for her to get credit!

turtle15 said:
But it says (co) host right there in the box we type into. Also, in this case, the co-host is the bride for a bridal shower! I want all the web orders to go to one place and for her to get credit!

Yep. That's the frustrating part. Just set the bride up as a host in her own show with all the same info as the "host" only use the bride's name.

So then just combine orders from the 2 "shows" into 1 show in P3 myself? (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question.)

You got it! I've never had an order for a show online, but I think you have to copy them over anyways!

Related to Troubleshooting Co-Host Name Issue on PWS - Helpful Tips and Solutions

What are the requirements for becoming a co-host?

To become a co-host with Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant with at least $750 in sales in the past three months. You must also have a clean account and be in good standing with the company.

Can I co-host with someone who is not a consultant?

No, co-hosting is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can invite friends and family to join as a guest and still earn rewards and commission on their purchases.

How do I find a co-host for an event?

You can find a co-host through your network of friends, family, and fellow consultants. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants in your team for potential co-hosting opportunities.

What are the benefits of co-hosting?

Co-hosting allows you to share the workload and responsibilities of hosting an event, making it less stressful for both you and your co-host. It also helps to expand your network and potentially increase sales and bookings.

Can I co-host multiple events with different consultants?

Yes, you can co-host multiple events with different consultants. However, we recommend focusing on one event at a time to ensure the best experience for both you and your co-host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom