• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Cancellations: Tips to Avoid Frustration and Confusion

In summary, the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef orders states that the order can be cancelled or modified until 11:59 PM CT on the day of purchase. After that time, no changes can be made. If the deadline has passed, the order can still be returned for a refund or exchange within 45 days. If the order was accidentally cancelled, the customer service team can assist in reinstating it before it is processed. Orders placed through a consultant can also be cancelled or modified, but it is recommended to contact the consultant directly. If there are any issues with cancelling the order, the customer service team can provide assistance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Grr I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!!

Did you rebook? One thing that was taught to me recently (and it is so simple!) is that if a show needs to cancel/rebook, don't just look at pushing it out. Look at a day or two BEFORE the original date to see if you and the host are available. Sometimes we just schedule on a bad date.

Nope - she doesn't want to reschedule until February but she wants me to call her later. She cancelled on me about 6 months ago as well.

That same lady cancelled on me last night! (Call me in Feb). Need at least one more this month to hit my $1250!!!!

I'm mad at myself because if I had the 10 shows booked like I'm supposed to, the one cancellation won't matter. I get a LOT of cancellations (and yes, I do host coach so I can't figure out why) so my goal is to book at least 10 a month so I can hold 8.

What is the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef orders?

The cancellation policy for Pampered Chef orders states that you have until 11:59 PM CT on the day of purchase to cancel your order. After that time, the order cannot be cancelled or modified.

Can I cancel or modify a Pampered Chef order after the cancellation deadline?

Unfortunately, no. Once the cancellation deadline has passed, the order cannot be cancelled or modified. However, you can return the items for a refund or exchange within 45 days of purchase.

What happens if I accidentally cancel my Pampered Chef order?

If you accidentally cancel your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They may be able to assist you in reinstating the order if it has not yet been processed for cancellation.

Can I cancel or modify a Pampered Chef order placed through a consultant?

Yes, you can cancel or modify an order placed through a consultant. However, it is recommended that you contact your consultant directly to make any changes or cancellations to your order.

What should I do if I have issues with cancelling my Pampered Chef order?

If you are experiencing any issues with cancelling your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PC Mom 55