• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshoot Can't Keep Logged In Issue | Logo Change Glitch

In summary, if you are having trouble staying logged in to your Pampered Chef account, it could be due to a problem with your internet connection or browser settings. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, contact customer support for further assistance. Additionally, if the Pampered Chef logo is not showing up correctly on your account, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue continues, reach out to customer support for help. It is not possible to change the Pampered Chef logo on your account, but you can customize your profile picture and cover photo. If you encounter any problems with the Pampered Chef website or app, contact customer support for assistance
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have had trouble keeping logged in every since the logo changed. I have checked the remember me box, but still have to sign in everytime I visit. Any suggestions?

I found a post about it in the announcements. Hopefully it will help.

I cleared my cookies and still have to relogin every 30 minutes or so of inactivity.

I really cannot help you, but I had the same problem for about a month then all of a sudden, the site remembers me and I don't have to log in every time. I do not know what I did differently. If I figure it out I will let you know. I think there were a few people having this problem as well.

Clearing temporary files and cache, rebooting the computer, and then logging back in does seem to fix the problem for most people. Some have also had to clear their cookies (although if you know where the cookies are you can simply delete any related the chef success). Some people have had to do this more than once for it to "take".

Related to Troubleshoot Can't Keep Logged In Issue | Logo Change Glitch

1. Why am I having trouble staying logged in to my Pampered Chef account?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It's possible that there is a problem with your internet connection or browser settings. You may also need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How can I troubleshoot the "can't keep logged in" issue?

First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser or device. If the issue continues, make sure to check your internet connection and contact our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Why is the Pampered Chef logo not showing up correctly on my account?

This could be a glitch with your browser or device. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the logo still does not appear correctly, please reach out to our customer support team for help.

4. Can I change the Pampered Chef logo on my account?

Unfortunately, this is not a feature that is currently available. The Pampered Chef logo is a trademark and cannot be changed by individual consultants. However, you can customize your account with your own profile picture and cover photo.

5. How can I report a problem with the Pampered Chef website or app?

If you are experiencing any issues with the website or app, please contact our customer support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and provide a solution. You can also submit a support ticket through your account dashboard for quicker assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • BethCooks4U