• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Ordering Supplies: Question for Pampered Partner Support

You need to manually enter them.Just kidding. I see posts like that and get mad. Especially after all the communication from HO says that we have to manually add them! Read the manual, people!end rant. Thanks.
mandak
Not sure where to put this but I have a question about supply orders...

If I order through PP how do I get the 40 free recipts. When I typed in the item it said not found.

Thanks,
mandy

you have to manually enter them.

heat123 said:
you have to manually enter them.
How do you manually enter them???

Go to Update, then to product information, then add. Click update after you add everything in, then you should be able to add it to your order.

Ladies & Gentlemen may I introduce Jennifer Knapp - the update guru for your free order forms :)

Sorry - Jennifer I had to. You always have the answer no matter where this question is posted.

There are about 982039582085 threads about the same thing, and sometimes people don't know how to search for those other threads... :)

Wait-- how do I get the free order forms?

Just kidding. I see posts like that and get mad. Especially after all the communication from HO says that we have to manually add them! Read the manual, people!

end rant. Thanks.

chefann said:

That;s funny - I was going to ask the same thing. But here is one that I am a bit curious about - can we order the free 40 every month we do a supply order or is it a one time a season thing? I forget

jasonmva said:
That;s funny - I was going to ask the same thing. But here is one that I am a bit curious about - can we order the free 40 every month we do a supply order or is it a one time a season thing? I forget

One time a season.

Thanks Jennifer. I guess it makes sense or else you would never need to order the 100 pack of write-ins.

chefann said:

Just kidding. I see posts like that and get mad. Especially after all the communication from HO says that we have to manually add them! Read the manual, people!

end rant. Thanks.
That made me laugh. :D i was thinking, "NO way does Ann not know that!!" Then I scrolled down a little and saw the whole post. You're funny! I love this site because when I needed to know how to manually add them, I just did a search for "write-in receipts" and it was easy to find the directions.

By the way, I DID get the 2nd pin the other day. Thanks!! Now I'm all set for conference. Only five months to go.:D

Yep - that would be nice though, and 40 free catalogs and month...yeah right! I was told on here that the "free first pack" of show planners and agreements are valid for each month though..not per season!

Oh cool on the show planners. I totally forgot to put them on my Jan order. I knew the first pack was free but I was so exicted to order everything else that it slipped my mind. Plus - what a dummy was I. I ordered the mini-whipper for my host gift bags thinking it was the mini whisk (which is what I really wanted). DUH!!!

Mini-whippers are good though, I use mine when making a glass of chocolate milk, or when mixing the taco seasoning with water.

I am one of the many ding-a-lings that did not know how to order them either...this is my first change over(don't know if that is a valid excuse, but it sounds good:). I did figure it out thanks to all of your patience and help. BTW...I never saw anything from HO saying we had to manually enter them. Where would something like that be? I'm still not sure if I am doing everything I should be.
Thanks again to all!!!
Leah

It was mentioned on the one single paper that came in out changeover box...I think it was a gold piece of paper. It said that it should be manually entered in the middle on one sentence! It was sort of hidden within the page...IMO.

pcleah said:
I am one of the many ding-a-lings that did not know how to order them either...this is my first change over(don't know if that is a valid excuse, but it sounds good:). Leah
You're not a ding-a-ling! :) It IS nice though to have a place like this to find info very fast or ask anyone. Definitely take advantage of it! You'll probably get a much quicker response than the HO!

Now to try to add this to PP3--haven't tried yet!

I have every faith in your ability Harriet - you have become the P3 guru.

Hey maybe someone should talk Greg into issuing guru stars!

mandak said:
Not sure where to put this but I have a question about supply orders...

If I order through PP how do I get the 40 free recipts. When I typed in the item it said not found.

Thanks,
mandy

I had to do this today.. I had to open up a show, a guest order, and click Update Products (next to the Charitable donations line) to manually enter the free receipts.
:confused: I updated my program 3 times before I remembered reading that it had to be done manually and through a guest order. It worked (thank goodness). :cool:

It is so easy.. Just input the number and up it comes! No adding on! I even put the number FL64-English Stickers for Not Available and it comes right in!

PP3 is great!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Jason!!!!!!!!

So I bit the bullet tonight and downloaded P3. I'm trying to be positive about it but man, I am feeling pretty overwhelmed by it. I watched the tutorials but I think its going to take me a day and a half to submit my first show!!! There are an awful lot of tabs and buttons to have find....

Bexs50 said:
So I bit the bullet tonight and downloaded P3. I'm trying to be positive about it but man, I am feeling pretty overwhelmed by it. I watched the tutorials but I think its going to take me a day and a half to submit my first show!!! There are an awful lot of tabs and buttons to have find....

::::going to sit on the "overwhelmed" couch with Becky. Pass the chocolate.:confused:

Just look at it for a while each day (as much as you can handle without getting overwhelmed). Then start moving around, clicking on tabs, etc. You'll start to see a method to the "craziness" that it appears to be. Once you figure it out, I think you'll really like it! I do!

The overwhelmed couch must be a nice place to be lately.
It is all too much for me, I feel like I am in a whirlwind, or maybe it's a tornado

P3 is like anything else, once you're familiar with it, it'll be second nature. Did you know where everything in the car was when you had your first driving lesson? Of course not! But now you do. (unless you're driving a brand new car and haven't had time to familiarize yourself with it. :) )

1. How do I place an order for supplies?

To place an order for supplies, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef account and add items to your cart, or you can contact our Pampered Partner Support team for assistance.

2. I am having trouble placing my order online. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties placing your order online, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try using a different web browser. If the issue persists, please contact our Pampered Partner Support team for further assistance.

3. Can I order supplies over the phone?

Yes, you can call our Pampered Partner Support team to place an order for supplies over the phone. Please have the item numbers and quantities ready when you call.

4. How long does it take to receive my supplies?

The delivery time for your supplies will vary depending on your location. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days.

5. I received the wrong items in my supply order. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you received the wrong items in your supply order, please contact our Pampered Partner Support team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and send you the correct items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • apriljc