• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Changing Website Info: Can't Add/Change Pictures

In summary, there could be various reasons why you are unable to add or change pictures on the website, such as a technical issue, incorrect login information, or internet connection problems. To upload pictures, log in to your account, navigate to the desired section, and click on the "Upload" or "Add" button. You can also resize or change the format of your pictures using the editing tools or a photo editing software. If your pictures are not showing up on the website, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. There is no limit to the number of pictures you can add, but it is recommended to only upload high-quality and relevant pictures for a better browsing experience. For further assistance, please contact customer service.
Dayna
Is anyone else having problems changing info on their website. I can't add or change pictures on mine?

frustratingYep! I haven't had much luck in the last 2 weeks - it keeps freezing up or NOT saving my changes :(

Good I thought it was just me. I guess I have to get on the phone

1. Why am I unable to add/change pictures on the website?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble adding or changing pictures on the website. It could be a technical issue with the website, an incorrect login, or a problem with your internet connection. Please check your internet connection and double check that you are using the correct login information. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I upload pictures to the website?

To upload pictures to the website, log in to your account and navigate to the section where you want to add the pictures. Click on the "Upload" or "Add" button and select the pictures you want to upload from your device. Once the pictures are uploaded, you can edit and rearrange them as needed.

3. Can I change the size or format of my pictures on the website?

Yes, you can change the size and format of your pictures on the website. After uploading the pictures, you can use the editing tools to resize or crop them. You can also change the format by using a photo editing software before uploading them to the website.

4. Why are my pictures not showing up on the website?

If your pictures are not showing up on the website, it could be due to a slow internet connection or a technical issue on the website. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. How many pictures can I add to the website?

You can add as many pictures as you want to the website, as long as they are within the allowed size and format. However, we recommend only adding high-quality pictures that are relevant to your products or services to ensure a smooth browsing experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • patty42240