• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Changing Profile Picture

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for why your profile picture may not be changing. First, check that your photo meets size and format requirements. If it does, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, there may be a technical problem on our end. To change your profile picture on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to "My Account" and "Edit My Profile". Follow the prompts to upload a new photo. However, keep in mind that there are guidelines for selecting a profile picture, such as format and content restrictions. If you've recently changed your profile picture but it's not showing up, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
ok maybe i am missing something... but how in the world do you change your pic... i have tried several times and it looks as if has changed but then is says upload file failed. i changed the sizing too :(

Is the file size too big? It will only allow you to upload documents that are under a certain size. Try making is smaller in another program, save it and then try to upload it again.

HTH,

Hi there! Changing your profile picture can be a bit tricky sometimes. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting to upload a new picture? This can often help with any technical issues. Also, make sure the image you are trying to upload is in a supported file format and under the size limit specified by the forum. If you continue to have trouble, you can reach out to the forum's support team for further assistance. Good luck!

1. Why won't my profile picture change?

There could be a few different reasons why you're having trouble changing your profile picture. First, make sure that the photo you're trying to upload meets our size and format requirements. If it does, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to upload the photo again. If you're still having trouble, it's possible that there's a technical issue on our end. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I change my profile picture on the Pampered Chef website?

To change your profile picture on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Edit My Profile" and you should see an option to upload a new profile picture. Follow the prompts to select and upload your desired photo. Remember to save your changes before navigating away from the page.

3. Can I use any photo as my profile picture?

No, there are certain guidelines that must be followed when selecting a profile picture. The photo must be in JPEG or PNG format and cannot exceed 5MB in size. Additionally, it should be appropriate and not contain any offensive or inappropriate content. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your photo being removed.

4. I uploaded a new profile picture, but it's not showing up. What should I do?

If you've recently changed your profile picture but it's not showing up on your account, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, it's possible that there may be a delay in the system updating your profile picture. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change my profile picture on the mobile app?

Yes, you can change your profile picture on the Pampered Chef mobile app. Open the app and go to your profile. Click on the pencil icon to edit your profile, then click on your current profile picture. You'll then be prompted to select a new photo from your device's camera roll. Once you've chosen your desired photo, click "Save" to update your profile picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D Levad
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies