• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Change My Moods? Need Help!

In summary, people are having trouble changing their moods after the upgrade and the smilies and spell check don't work.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Ok, is it just me or is anyone else having trouble changing their moods?

I have been "inspired" for almost two weeks.

I click on the "inspired" box, next to My Mood: and nothing..... I have logged out, cleared cookies, rebooted.

Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

Help

Oh, since the upgrade, I can't add the smiles or spell check.

YES, I have emailed Gregg

That's weird. I know home it takes a little while for my mood list to come up, because I have slow-speed internet, but I'm sure that's not your problem, because I'm pretty sure the rest of the country has it! :grumpy:

As for the smilies and spell check, that's a mystery. I'm sure Greg can help you though! :)

cwinter474 said:
Ok, is it just me or is anyone else having trouble changing their moods?

I have been "inspired" for almost two weeks.

I click on the "inspired" box, next to My Mood: and nothing..... I have logged out, cleared cookies, rebooted.

Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

Help

Oh, since the upgrade, I can't add the smiles or spell check.

YES, I have emailed Gregg

Have you tried drugs? (Just kidding!)

Check your browser settings, do you have restricted security on your browser or your user?

About smilies - you click on them and they don't insert? Can you type : then a ) next to it and still get :) ?

You change your mood in the pop-up menu in the upper right hand corner of the menubar, where it says, "Welcome, cwinter474."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You change your mood in the pop-up menu in the upper right hand corner of the menubar, where it says, "Welcome, cwinter474."

Yes dear, I know

It don't work!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I think she was saying that she does that but the drop-down menu doesn't appear for her to change her mood.

I know I just changed mine and it took two tries only because the first time it wouldn't load the pic. And it's always super slow but that's my supposed fast dish internet..

Jodi, your right! thats what I meant.

I have DSL it is supposed to be fast...... ya, right

What are the symptoms of changing moods?

The symptoms of changing moods can vary from person to person, but some common signs include sudden and extreme shifts in emotions, difficulty controlling emotions, irritability, restlessness, and changes in sleep patterns.

How can I manage my changing moods?

There are several ways to manage changing moods, including practicing self-care activities such as exercise, meditation, and getting enough sleep. It can also be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor, and to develop healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with strong emotions.

Are there any dietary changes that can help with changing moods?

While there is no specific diet that can directly address changing moods, eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins can support overall mental and emotional well-being. Avoiding excessive caffeine and alcohol can also help regulate moods.

Do certain medications affect changing moods?

Some medications, particularly those used to treat mental health conditions, can have an impact on changing moods. It is important to talk to your doctor about any medications you are taking and their potential side effects on your mood.

What are some techniques for managing changing moods in the moment?

In the moment, it can be helpful to take a break and engage in calming activities such as deep breathing, going for a walk, or listening to music. It can also be helpful to practice positive self-talk and remind yourself that moods are temporary and will pass.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies