• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Themed Games, Any Ideas?

In summary, Brooke is looking for another game to play for her tropical themed show and is wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey fellow cheffers! I am having a tropical theme show tonight and I'm not sure what games to play. I always play 2 games but I'm not sure which one would fit along the tropical theme. Any suggestions?:confused:

Thanks in advance!:D

I have no idea...I swear that you are the one that always comes up with the most difficult questions.

Wait, one idea...you know how at baby showers there is a game where no one can say baby or other words. What if you took flowered lei's
(sp?) and chose a word that no one could say and if someone says the word the flowers are taken and the one with the most flowers at the end of the show wins. It could be something like that host's name, oh I don't know....just a thought.

there's one file about drawing the Hawaiian Islands or something. If you look under Games you can find it.
Maybe you could do something like another thread had said where you use the Leis for book to look or maybe pick a color and anyone w/ that color wins the door prize or something? Just an idea.

Oh Thanks Andrea~! ;) WHat does that mean!:p
I really like that idea! AGGHH! I wonder how much they are and if I would be able to stop on my way there. My show is an hour away tonight~2 hours of driving time! I guess I'll be listening to some training CD's! :D

Ooh there's one I saw w/ clothespins but maybe you can do it w/ Leis ifyou have them. Everytime someone crosses or uncrosses their legs someone else can steal the lei from them. The one w/ the most leis wins.

You could do tic tac toe....

everyone make a tic tac toe board (kinda big)
read off 9 tropical names or things ie...beaches,islands,palm trees etc...have everyone fill in all the squares, then read them back in a different order. the person that gets 3 in a row first wins.

or...how about put 3 minutes on the timer & tell everyone to make as many words as they can from the words Tropical Island.....

Kinda lame but good in a pinch;) ;) ;)

Kristi,
I'm going to pull out my game books, what time are you leaving for your show?

Thanks everyone! I'm going to do the Hawaiian one in the files but I'm looking for one more. Brooke, I'm leaving at 5!:eek:

Here is a link to pronouncing names in hawaiin. There is aslo a link here for Hawaiin games. I hope this helps.

My name is Brookee- Paloke.

http://www.alohafriendsluau.com/names.html

1. What are some popular tropical themed games?

Some popular tropical themed games include limbo, hula hoop competition, coconut bowling, pineapple ring toss, and beach scavenger hunt.

2. Can you suggest some DIY tropical themed game ideas?

Yes, some DIY tropical themed game ideas include making a DIY tropical piñata, creating a beach ball relay race, making a fruit basket memory game, and designing a tropical themed obstacle course.

3. What are some fun icebreaker games for a tropical themed party?

Some fun icebreaker games for a tropical themed party include a tropical version of "Never Have I Ever," a "Survivor" style game, a tropical trivia game, and a tropical themed charades game.

4. How can I incorporate tropical elements into traditional party games?

You can incorporate tropical elements into traditional party games by using tropical decorations and props, playing tropical music, and incorporating tropical themed questions or challenges into the games.

5. Are there any tropical themed games suitable for kids?

Yes, there are many tropical themed games suitable for kids such as a tropical themed scavenger hunt, a beach ball toss game, a Hawaiian luau relay race, and a tropical version of "Hot Potato."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • WendyE