• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical themed games, any ideas?

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Hey fellow cheffers! I am having a tropical theme show tonight and I'm not sure what games to play. I always play 2 games but I'm not sure which one would fit along the tropical theme. Any suggestions?:confused:

Thanks in advance!:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have no idea...I swear that you are the one that always comes up with the most difficult questions.

Wait, one idea...you know how at baby showers there is a game where no one can say baby or other words. What if you took flowered lei's
(sp?) and chose a word that no one could say and if someone says the word the flowers are taken and the one with the most flowers at the end of the show wins. It could be something like that host's name, oh I don't know....just a thought.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
there's one file about drawing the Hawaiian Islands or something. If you look under Games you can find it.
Maybe you could do something like another thread had said where you use the Leis for book to look or maybe pick a color and anyone w/ that color wins the door prize or something? Just an idea.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Oh Thanks Andrea~! ;) WHat does that mean!:p
I really like that idea! AGGHH! I wonder how much they are and if I would be able to stop on my way there. My show is an hour away tonight~2 hours of driving time! I guess I'll be listening to some training CD's! :D

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Ooh there's one I saw w/ clothespins but maybe you can do it w/ Leis ifyou have them. Everytime someone crosses or uncrosses their legs someone else can steal the lei from them. The one w/ the most leis wins.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
You could do tic tac toe....

everyone make a tic tac toe board (kinda big)
read off 9 tropical names or things ie...beaches,islands,palm trees etc...have everyone fill in all the squares, then read them back in a different order. the person that gets 3 in a row first wins.

or...how about put 3 minutes on the timer & tell everyone to make as many words as they can from the words Tropical Island.....

Kinda lame but good in a pinch;) ;) ;)

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thanks everyone! I'm going to do the Hawaiian one in the files but I'm looking for one more. Brooke, I'm leaving at 5!:eek: