• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Points Days: HO Announcements & Updates

In summary, the HO announced that the 22nd, 25th and 27th were additional triple point days. Rats - $2000+ worth of sales this month and I missed all the triple points days. I hit another one! Nothing big...just a $15 individual order, but hey, that's 30 points I didn't have yesterday! OMG OMG OMG I TURNED IN A $1,541 PARTY ON THE 10TH!!!!!!!It never dawned on me to look because I never win anything!!! The PC Newswire that you receive each Tuesday also lists the days that the HO has announced. If you miss them, don't receive them, delete them, whatever, they are online at CC as
ilove2cookpc
I've only gotten word about one day from the HO. Can someone give me a list of days they've announced??? I keep checking on CC and my Incentive Points haven't changed, so I assume I'm not a winner, but who knows???

They are listed in the PC Newswire that you receive each Tuesday. If you miss them, don't receive them, delete them, whatever, they are online at CC as well under Managing your Business, News you can Use.I don't think we know today yet, but past dates are 10, 16, 19.

It was announced today that the 22nd, 25th and 27th were additional triple point days.

Rats - $2000+ worth of sales this month and I missed all the triple points days.

I hit another one! Nothing big...just a $15 individual order, but hey, that's 30 points I didn't have yesterday!

OMG OMG OMG I TURNED IN A $1,541 PARTY ON THE 10TH!!!!!!!
It never dawned on me to look because I never win anything!!!

Submitted a little catalog show that day. I'll take it.

pampered1224 said:
OMG OMG OMG I TURNED IN A $1,541 PARTY ON THE 10TH!!!!!!!
It never dawned on me to look because I never win anything!!!

That is awesome!

Is it the day the show was held or submitted?
Thanks!

submitted. I had a nice show submitted on the 26th. OF COURSE, I just miss it :). Oh well. At least I got one day.Now onto the double recruit points.

26th here.... oh well!!!
It was fun trying!!

I submitted a $700 show on the 10th and my bonus points have not been listed.

DARN...it was a February show:cry::cry:

So any chance they will pick today... he he...

Well I've gotten 3 of the days - just individual orders each day but hey it's something! Just submitted a $1033 show today so hoping that the 31st is picked next (I'm doubting it but they claim it's random!) So I got an additional 478 in points - yay!

Wahoo! I am so excited. I submitted a $959.00 show on the 22nd!!! It was my highest show ever, too!! That really helps making up some points I needed for February. Now to recruit in April, to help with my non-existent shows (only 2 on the books!)

If you submitted Shows on March 22, March 25 and March 27 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on this date...I submitted the 24th, 26th and 27th... and the 27th was my smallest show... but at least it was something!!

I had two shows totalling more than $1,100 on the 26th...almost waited to submit on the 27th but they need them shipped in by this Friday so I pushed to get them done on the 26th. Darn it! Oh well...that's still 1,100 points, even if not 3,300...

I got a small $190 show. Everything helps at this point.

I turned in a 195 and a 230 show. I am happy

On the 25th I submitted a show for $1,185.00 HOLY COW!!!!!!!
(I'm doing the Happy Dance!!!) (it's not pretty LOL)

I had a $300 party I submitted on the 25th :) woot woot

I'm soooo excited.....I submitted a total of 4600.00 for march and 2 of the shows were triple pts...one $1186.00 show on the 25th and $856.00 on the 27th...whoohooo and one new Male recruit for March...he hosted a $1465.00 show. Now I have another male signing end of April. and 2 other hopeful recruits for April.
yeah for me...finally after 10 years it's all coming together...and my cluster is amazing..they are all rocking!
Go Chefstef....

I did one on the 23 and the 26, man am I bummed.

Woohoo!!! I submitted my best show on the 27th...$826!!! When I told my twin girls, you would have thought I had earned the trip!!!

I submitted an $806 show on the 24th! Darn, missed that one by a day :eek:(

Oh bummer.....
I did submit a show on the 19th for one of the Triple points days and then I had a great show on the 27th (my largest), but didn't submit it until today because my host thought she had a few outside orders coming in. Dang it!

I turned in over $1600 on the 27th!!!! Yay!!!!

I turned in $300 Show on the 22nd! Not huge but that's okay! How I wish the 31st would be the last triple points day! I turned in a $1106.75 fundraiser! Keeping my fingers crossed but really doubt it!

I turned in a $1486.00 on the 30th..what' the chances....???? I would be doing the happy dance for sure!!!
Already happy with my over 800 and over 1100 shows that hit the magic numbers

When is the last day fro submissions??
Did it pass already?
THanks!

the 4th of April was the last day

Thanks! It was fun!

What are "Triple Points Days" and how do they work?

"Triple Points Days" are special promotions offered by Pampered Chef's Head Office (HO) where consultants can earn three times the normal amount of Incentive Points on qualifying sales. This means that for every dollar in sales, you will earn three times the usual amount of points towards rewards and incentives.

When and how does HO announce these "Triple Points Days"?

HO typically announces "Triple Points Days" through email and on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC) website. They may also announce them during team meetings or conference calls. You can also check the "Announcements & Updates" section on CC for a list of upcoming "Triple Points Days".

How many "Triple Points Days" have been announced so far?

Unfortunately, we do not have an official list of all the "Triple Points Days" that have been announced by HO. It is best to regularly check the "Announcements & Updates" section on CC or stay updated through email or team meetings to know about upcoming promotions.

How will I know if I have won a "Triple Points Day" promotion?

If you have participated in a "Triple Points Day" promotion and have met the qualifying sales criteria, you should see an increase in your Incentive Points balance within a few days. If your points have not been updated, it is likely that you did not meet the sales criteria for that particular promotion.

Is there any other way to find out about "Triple Points Days" besides checking CC and my Incentive Points balance?

Yes, you can also stay updated on "Triple Points Days" by following Pampered Chef on social media and subscribing to their email newsletter. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to stay updated on any upcoming promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies