• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl - Perfect for Your Next Dessert Creation | Shop Now!

In summary, Beth received her replacement bowl and stand, but the original stand was broken. She is hoping that the new stand will be safe and that she will be able to return the original stand.
Sorry for putting the wrong info down--half the info!

I just gone mine.. It is not broken...It has a couple of inperfection spots along the rim on the trifle bowl itself. Nothing too bad. Should I tell HO and see if they will send out a new one or live with it?

pamperedharriet said:
I just gone mine.. It is not broken...It has a couple of inperfection spots along the rim on the trifle bowl itself. Nothing too bad. Should I tell HO and see if they will send out a new one or live with it?

Does it wobble or anything when it sits on the pedestal? Hmmm.... I am sure I wont have mine until 6:30pm or so!

rebeccastt said:
I'm so sorry...that is one thing about PC. We have to be so careful to watch the fine print on each promotion and check carefully. I'm off to look at the promotion for January. I have one show to close, but I'm not sure right now if we can submit up to the 5th or if they have to close by tonight in order to get our cookware bags! I'm off to look....

You have until the 5th for this:

Here's what was included in the mail from HO:

ALL Consultants who submit a minimum of two January Shows receive two Cookware Bags, even if you didn't register your Shows. Your two January Shows must be submitted no later than Feb. 5. Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows count toward this promotion.

jenniferknapp said:
Does it wobble or anything when it sits on the pedestal? Hmmm.... I am sure I wont have mine until 6:30pm or so!

JK--it is fine on the pedestal!

pamperedharriet said:

I probably would call them. I would not want to live with it, I would want mine to be perfect! And you want your host/customers to see perfect too.

But then they will make you send it back and you will not have one for a little while.

I guess it boils down to how big are the imperfection spots?

jrstephens said:
I probably would call them. I would not want to live with it, I would want mine to be perfect! And you want your host/customers to see perfect too.

But then they will make you send it back and you will not have one for a little while.

I guess it boils down to how big are the imperfection spots?

It's not big, but I inspected it with a fine tooth comb if you know what I mean.

I just looked at the bowl again. You can't even see it with the cover on at all.

Wow! I leave for a few hours and there's two more whole pages to this thread. Ya'll are trifle crazy LOL

I just called HO. They told me to not accept it as is. They are rushing out a new one and a label. Then I can send the one that came today back. This way if the pedestal is broken on the new one I still have a good one here!

pamperedharriet said:
It was the December hold and submit 2 shows in December promotion.

Didn't it have to be 2 shows held and submited 1-15th of the month?

cookinmama said:
Didn't it have to be 2 shows held and submited 1-15th of the month?

Yes. I left that out.

Yeay!Mine came today in 1 piece also! I cannot wait to make a dessert!

Well, my replacement trifle bowl came today and it has defects worse than the first one. I am waiting for the supervisor to call me back. I want to use it so badly!!!!!!!!

What is the matter with the new one? My lid kept falling off when I used it on Sunday...I'll have to call too. :(

pamperedharriet said:
Well, my replacement trifle bowl came today and it has defects worse than the first one. I am waiting for the supervisor to call me back. I want to use it so badly!!!!!!!!
So sorry for your wait Harriet, I hope you get a good one soon!

rebeccastt said:
What is the matter with the new one? My lid kept falling off when I used it on Sunday...I'll have to call too. :(

The new one has scratches and black dots and more defects--not broken though!:mad: I got to speak to a supervisor. She was very nice and so was the rep that I spoke to before her..The rep told me I should talk to the supervisor as this was not right to have this continuing problem. She is going to check out some in the distribution center tomorrow and call me back. She does not want any of us to accept any with any flaws as she said they should be perfect. Both of us are praying that she doesn't find too many with problems as we could have a set back in selling them.

So tomorrow I mail back the first one and wait for an adjustment and label to send back the second one. I will keep you posted.

Thanks, Heather--me too!

I got mine-PERFECT!!!

Has anyone had trouble with their lid staying on as you are using it and traveling with it? Mine seemed secure when I held it, but as I traveled to watch the Super Bowl, it came off THREE times!

Well, it sure is nice that most are getting TB in one piece. The bas on mine was shattered...can't figure it out, bowl is fine, base is not. Called in right away (A week ago), and still don't have the new one. They said it should be delivered by the 9th...it better be. I don't know what's going on at the warehouse/HO...but something sure is! yep - here come the whining....I used to get shows submitted and they were delivered in 1-2 days (due to the proximity of where I live, and HO), now it's at least a week! Anyone else having problems? And no...it's not FedEx! I love my FedEx driver!! Miss my UPS guy (yummy), but FedEx dude is COOL! I'm done whining. Thank you for putting up with that!

I put in my supply and sample order last night. I can't wait to get the Trifle Bowl. I want to showcase it in March since it is an April Host Special. :)

rebeccastt said:
Has anyone had trouble with their lid staying on as you are using it and traveling with it? Mine seemed secure when I held it, but as I traveled to watch the Super Bowl, it came off THREE times!

I brought mine to SuperBowl in my bookbag (will get a TTA bag for it soon..) with the stand (in box) on top...and coolwhip container underneath...and towels & my EAD around it to protect it...anyway, my lid definitely stayed on...but I had things piled on it..

WOW! I was lucky and didn't even realize it! That Berry Lime Mousse Trifle is just a work of art!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • luckystar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet