• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl - Perfect for Your Next Dessert Creation | Shop Now!

In summary, Beth received her replacement bowl and stand, but the original stand was broken. She is hoping that the new stand will be safe and that she will be able to return the original stand.
jrstephens
I am so happy!! I just got the trifle bowl and it is ok! I inspected the heck out of it from the stories on here!!!! YAHOO!!!

Yeah!!!! Isn't it beautiful!!! I can't wait to use it!!:D

Crossing my fingers....I am supposed to get mine tomorrow and might make something for Superbowl with it!!

jenniferknapp said:
Crossing my fingers....I am supposed to get mine tomorrow and might make something for Superbowl with it!!

What are you making for the Super Bowl in it?

Not sure yet, something with lots of chocolate of course!

Mine is here! But I'm afraid to open it...I don't HEAR any broken glass when I shake it..

I got mine yesterday but the stand was broken...

I hope I get my new one in time for superbowl! I wanted to make the 7 layer dip in it!

cat said:
Mine is here! But I'm afraid to open it...I don't HEAR any broken glass when I shake it..
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I shook mine too and didn't hear anything. DH was telling me how negative I always am as I took the intact bowl out of the box. As soon as I shook the little box with the stand in it and heard parts he took it back. I really hope they learn their lesson and package these better!

Woohoo! Mine is NOT broken!! I thought it was pretty well packaged actually, with LOTS of bubble wrap. Maybe they are starting to take extra precautions with all these broken trifle bowls...

Oh, I am glad AND jealous of those who get to use them now!

So happy to hear that some of you got them unbroken. Gillian I am sorry yours came broken. Mine is due tomorrow--pray that mine is OK!!!!!!

I'm waiting on my replacement....the web says it will come Thursday. I'll let you guys know how it looks!

I guess I should have said three pieces: lid, bowl and stand!!! :D

I wish I could keep the intact bowl that came with my broken stand... It would be so cool with candles in it, and I would still have my new one for shows and food!

HO told me to send it back USPS, so I doubt it will make it back in one piece anyway!!

I'm glad they're fixing the problem. I really really want one but have been scared to death to order it from the changeover paperwork after reading about all the broken ones on here! I have a question on that too...can I order just the trifle bowl without ordering any of the packages from the spring/summer sample form?

My trifle bowl came unbroken but 2 other pieces were shattered. They haven't done the pickup yet but the replacement pieces came today it perfect shape!!

gilliandanielle said:
I wish I could keep the intact bowl that came with my broken stand... It would be so cool with candles in it, and I would still have my new one for shows and food!

HO told me to send it back USPS, so I doubt it will make it back in one piece anyway!!

Did you ask if you could keep the intact portion and just return the broken piece? Maybe they would let you! It's worth a try if you haven't asked already. :)

BethCooks4U said:
My trifle bowl came unbroken but 2 other pieces were shattered. They haven't done the pickup yet but the replacement pieces came today it perfect shape!!

I am so happy for you Beth!

Linnie:

Yes you can order it as a separate item. It is not in the sample packages as part of a group. It is listed as a separate purchase.

Glad to see you finally put your signature in!!

I didn't ask but I doubt they would let me... Maybe I should fill the box up with broken glass and keep the bowl, LMAO!!

I am JUST KIDDING everyone, please don't jump all over me!

I would think that maybe it's like returning stoneware. Return a small broken portion so that they can see it is actually broken, but you don't have to send it the whole thing. Do you suppose they might actually collect all the unbroken pieces and try to assemble whole kits to resend out to people? Maybe?!? :confused:

I read on another thread that they want broken stuff back because they are new products. There is nothing wrong with the bowl, just the stand, so I guess they could get another stand and resell it. I am just worried that it will break on the way home to HO!!

Next time I call I will ask because she told me they were sending me a shipping label US Mail to return the package US mail, so that could take some time! She already sent a new one out, so the worst they could do is charge me for one if I didn't return it...

You never know! That bowl could come in handy!

Mine came today in perfect condition as well! How warped that I was actually surprised that it WASN'T broken! It seems smaller that I expected. I'll have to get the one I already have out and compare the two. REALLY like the 3 pieces though! The one piece one is a bear to fit in the fridge before serving time.

As I keep on saying I hope I'm not unhappy tomorrow when mine comes.. I've been looking forward to it since it was announced!

I think you should be able to since it's in the open stock. I'd call HO and see. Unless someone on this site knows for sure.

Thanks Harriet! I'm happy to hear that cause that order is going out TODAY lol.

Mine was fine, but it also came with all my level II things I earned. Plus, just had a thought, when you use it to travel I think it will fit in the tool turn about shoulder bag. I haven't tried it because I'm not home. Put your ready made Trifle in it, smack the lid on and put the stand on top.

Alright, now this is a long shot question/suggestion....since I don't have my TB yet, and don't have the tool turnabout bag....BUT... If you make a trifle at home, and put the lid on the bowl....does it fit in the TTA bag? and then maybe turn the pedestal upside down on that....in the bag? (I am thinking along the lines of the insulated tote here....but for the TB!) Can someone test this and see if it fits??

jenniferknapp said:
Alright, now this is a long shot question/suggestion....since I don't have my TB yet, and don't have the tool turnabout bag....BUT... If you make a trifle at home, and put the lid on the bowl....does it fit in the TTA bag? and then maybe turn the pedestal upside down on that....in the bag? (I am thinking along the lines of the insulated tote here....but for the TB!) Can someone test this and see if it fits??

Hi Jennifer,

I just tested it for you and YES it fits! Actually, it fits loosely, so maybe I'd pad it with some microfiber towels or kitchen towels. But what a good idea! Now I need to get another TTA bag so I can have one for the TB and one for the TTA!!:)

That's great Cat! Extra protection to take it with you and show off our towels! We all may need an extra TTA bag! Can you see HO trying to figure out why they are going to have a run on them?

JK--what an awesome suggestion you had!!!!

cat said:
Hi Jennifer,

I just tested it for you and YES it fits! Actually, it fits loosely, so maybe I'd pad it with some microfiber towels or kitchen towels. But what a good idea! Now I need to get another TTA bag so I can have one for the TB and one for the TTA!!:)

Awesome!! .....and maybe an ice pack in the towels too!! I don't have a TTA or bag, but now I need to buy the bag just for this!! (I LOVE my insultated tote) ...Thanks so much for checking!

I am going to make a new thread about this I think...

The pedestal does fit at the top too, correct?

You can call it JK's trifle bowl ideas!

I'll experiment if mine comes today unbroken!

I am off to call HO to see if they can add the bag to my supply order that I just submitted last night! lol

Well that didn't work :( ...guess I will have to wait until next month so that I can save $2 on shipping! (Good thing I can order tomorrow....hehehe)

mine came in one piece thank god... i acually had no problems with anything !

I saved my original box it came in and ima going to use that to take it back and forth to shows !

That's great to hear Danielle! Crossing my fingers and toenails that mine will be fine too! Did you read the post about putting it in the TTA bag? As long as we secure it with packing it will be great!

Mine's perfect! I absolutely love it! And will sell the "beegeebees" out of it!

Can someone remind me what promotion the Trifle Bowl was for? I am sure I probably earned it but can't see that it's coming to me yet. Thanks

KYCHEF said:
Can someone remind me what promotion the Trifle Bowl was for? I am sure I probably earned it but can't see that it's coming to me yet. Thanks

It was the December hold and submit 2 shows in December promotion.

Thank you. I don't know why I haven't gotten mine yet. Cause I did the 2 shows. Am I the only one that doesn't have it?

Did you track it on CC?

Yes, It doesn't show up, the last thing that shows up is my paperwork kit.

I will call HO then. They can tell you what is going on with it...Sounds like there is a mix-up!

Dumby me!! Two of my orders were for Nov submitted in Dec. So I only submitted one show, but I also had a $300 + online order - too bad that didnt count. Bummer!

I'm so sorry...that is one thing about PC. We have to be so careful to watch the fine print on each promotion and check carefully. I'm off to look at the promotion for January. I have one show to close, but I'm not sure right now if we can submit up to the 5th or if they have to close by tonight in order to get our cookware bags! I'm off to look....

KYCHEF said:

I just checked and it's actually hold and submit 2 shows by Dec 15th. Did you do that?

KYCHEF said:
Dumby me!! Two of my orders were for Nov submitted in Dec. So I only submitted one show, but I also had a $300 + online order - too bad that didnt count. Bummer!

Oops. I guess you figured out why...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • luckystar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views