• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle

In summary, the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on the Pampered Chef website is a symbol that indicates a consultant's online status. It will be green if the consultant is currently online and available, and gray if they are not. To become a consultant with this feature, you can sign up through an existing consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. The color of the triangle cannot be changed and it is automatically determined by the consultant's online status. If the triangle is missing, it could mean that the consultant is not logged in or there is a technical issue. This symbol is not visible to customers and is used for communication and ordering purposes.
momoftwins
What does that little triangle mean if it is next to your circle that states that you are online???? I notice a lot of people have it and I do not. Did I do something bad????? I have not been told if I did.

You have it. It's so people can report a bad post. You wouldn't report yourself for a bad post so you can't see it.

ah - that totally makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

What is the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" is a symbol that indicates a consultant's online status. If the triangle is green, it means the consultant is currently online and available for chats or orders. If the triangle is gray, it means the consultant is not currently online.

How do I become a consultant with the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on the Pampered Chef website?

To become a consultant with the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to sign up through an existing consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. Once you are signed up, you will have access to the online tools and features, including the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle".

Can I change the color of the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on my Pampered Chef website?

No, you cannot change the color of the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on your Pampered Chef website. The color of the triangle is automatically determined based on your online status. Green indicates you are currently online and available, while gray indicates you are not currently online.

What does it mean if the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on my Pampered Chef website is missing?

If the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" is missing on your Pampered Chef website, it could mean that you are not currently logged in to your consultant account or that there is a technical issue. Try logging out and logging back in, or contact Pampered Chef's customer support for assistance.

Can customers see the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on my Pampered Chef website?

No, customers cannot see the "Triangle Under Name Next to Online Circle" on your Pampered Chef website. This symbol is only visible to consultants and is used to indicate online status for communication and ordering purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies