• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such

In summary, Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such are portable display boards made of lightweight and durable materials such as foam board, corrugated plastic, or cardboard. They are easy to set up by unfolding the three sections and securing them in place. Customization options are available for branding purposes. To clean and store the board, simply wipe it down and store it in a cool, dry place.
CarlyK
Since I didn't have too much of a good day at Curves yesterday, I was thinking about changing up my routine a little bit differently and see how that goes. I have started making a poster board promoting Help Whip Cancer and I have the title there, but I am confused and lost on what else to put on it.

I don't want to leave too much space, but I don't want to crowd it.

This is what I was thinking about mentioning:

• Enter your name for a chance to win free stuff.
  • $1 of the sale of every exclusive, pink HWC item goes to the ACS
  • A percentage of today's sales goes towards the ACS as well
  • You'll get a free HWC pin by ordering 2 or more HWC items
  • Free information from the ACS about breast cancer

But I can't think of anything else! This isn't a tri-fold board, it's just a larger piece of foam board.

How about something like "Raising Funds and Awareness" or "Be A Hero Today"
The rest sounds fine--good luck!

I like what you already have; I wouldn't put too much or people will just over look most of it. Just hit the highlights and you can tell them more once you get their attention. Hope everything turns out great!!!

1. What are Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such?

Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such are portable display boards that are folded into three sections, making them easy to transport and set up for presentations, trade shows, or other events.

2. What materials are Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such made of?

Tri-Fold Posters / Boards & Such are typically made of lightweight and durable materials such as foam board, corrugated plastic, or cardboard. They are sturdy enough to hold up posters and other materials for display.

3. How do I set up a Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such?

To set up a Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such, simply unfold the three sections and secure them in place using the included tabs or adhesive strips. Make sure to smooth out any wrinkles or creases in the material for a professional appearance.

4. Can I customize the design of my Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such to fit your specific needs and branding. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates and design options to help you create a professional and eye-catching display.

5. How do I clean and store my Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such?

To clean your Tri-Fold Poster / Board & Such, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and let it air dry before folding it back up for storage. It is important to store the board in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage or warping to the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • Bexs50